Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Don't read or contemplate, just buy!

posted by Myrdhin87 on 11/01/2012
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

- Awesome sound quality!
    Never had this kind of quality on a portable speaker before. Really loud without distortion.
    - When talking about this caliber speakers I don't like to use the term 'bass'. The higher frequencies are often fine. The lower frequencies however are really hard to come by. Portable speakers rarely have those. This one has a lot! I even dare say it matches the quality of the average desktop PC speakers.
    - Instant sound when plugged in.
    - Very compact.

Cons:

I would pay double if it had the option to connect by mini jack and a usb-rechargeable battery inside, so I could also use it for my phone. I only know I would pay double after I got it, since I never would have believed this kind of sound quality was possible on such a tiny thing.

OtherThoughts:

- I think you can compare the sound quality to that of a MacBook Pro, or even better. FYI, not an Apple fan.
    - The short cable is not a con for me.
    - I have bought a little over ten different portable speakers now and have never experienced this good quality of sound.
    - While writing this review I started to doubt if I wasn't exaggerating so I plugged it in again, turns out I am not ;)

Bottomline:

When buying at DX I scan everything and read a lot of reviews. Let me save you the trouble, if your looking for enhanced sound quality on your laptop or just some PC speaker and don't want to pay $60, stop searching: buy this one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections