DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Stereo Earphones for Iphone 3g/3GS (3.5mm Jack/110cm Cable)
  • 5 star 7 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by987753 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's beautiful and so cheap. it's the most original looking earphone i've ever seen in non-apple products. also box was beautiful. when i first saw the box i thought it's original apple product. Cons:it may have short using life. box was damaged when i got it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlano on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound quality is very good. Comes in the box as a normal product of Apple. The product comes packaged well and your bass and treble are great. It is a product that I recommend for use on PC and phone / mobile. Cons:It does not come with adjustable volume.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byderies on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:compatible, nice and easy to use. earphones are like from Apple Cons:not genuine at all. Wires are so tiny, easy to break, there is an air in wires, apple earphones are always full material, not space in wires. OtherThoughts:good product for the price, for 5 d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddiecoler on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really looks like the original. The packaging is very beautiful, and very well made. Comes with the Apple logo and iPhone. Works on any device. The color is very beautiful, and the material is practically the same as the original. Cons:IS NOT THE ORIGINAL. Do not exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulianaTutoriai on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Audio to hear a good, very nice headphones. Cons:After a while the metal covering the speakers on the Earphones fall off exposing the speakers, also the plastic cover on the mic falls off if you mess with it a lot. The mic isn't great for making calls because it makes a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJ.Machado on 08/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really ressembles the original phone, and seen from any observer seems the original. Its build quality is great, really better than expected, it has been wraped up on my pockets, and even took a tour through the washing machine last week and still works, with the sam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrspratley on 07/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Look like genuine and the box also looks genuine. Cons:* The microphone cover felt after 5 minutes of usage and had to put some tape to fix it. * There is no volume control. * The cover of the part that connects to the phone is not fix, when trying to remove from the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byExtremeShopper14 on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The speakers in the Earphone are great, they can handle bass extremely well I have no complants about the speakers in the Earphones. They look just like the actual Earphones you recieve from Apple. The plug is great I've put pressure on the plug to see how it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byd90dx on 11/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This earphones are very good for the price. The sound is fine and good. Looks similar than the original Apple earphones but this arent the original. Cons:This earphones arent the genuine but works really good for the price. Really easy to use it of course only you must... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholland on 09/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks nice. The packaging is à perfect copy of the original ones from Apple Cons:It is certainly not à genuine Apple as they suggest. The sound quality is reasonable but the level is not enough. Can not understand à telephone conversation when i am in the car to driv... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections