DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for HTC G7 / HTC Desire 2 (Black)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrinkie on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely cheap ($2,06) compared to the protective casings they sell around here. It is made of very thick rubber-ish material, which allows a fair amount of drop. Installs quickly, you can slip the phone out again only if you want to, it won't drop out accident... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySogi456 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Provides a pretty solid protection for my HTC Desire. Edges fits just fine. If you drops it when the screen is down, the silicone will still hit first. Surface is non-slippery, you will appreciate it in car or not flat surfaces. Cons:There is a little bit of f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorleoneVito on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good product . I needed my protection Desire . Easily is threaded on the phone . Pleasant to Excellent protection even when the phone is placed on display. touches . Precisely molded edge . Cons:My case came with no inscriptions on the keys. I do not mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShogunFS on 09/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. It fits snugly and all the holes and protuberances are where they are supposed to be. It provides a huge "armor" for the phone because even if you put it screen down towards any flat surface no part of the actual phone will touch it Cons:3 little things: 1 - I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkmdesign on 07/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protects both front and back of the Desire Easy to apply Phone is very nice to hold and the cover does not make the phone too big to hold i pocket. Cons:So far I have not experienced any Cons at all. However the silicone tends to get very smudge since every little parti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhcg79 on 11/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its price has no competition. I had searched before I found it in DX and the prices in my country were incomparable. Fits perfectly on my Desire. It looks fine on the phone and the material is good. It feels very confortable on my hand. Cons:Nothing. I have no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnadert on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Gives a good shock absorbing protection for your HTC Desire Good overall look Cheap! Cons:This silicone cover makes your telephone look very big and makes it a little bit less easier to get the telephone form your pocket Connecting a micro usb cable is sometim... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwagOn on 06/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Even though it's made for the HTC Desire G7, it provides a decent fit on the FG8 Desire clone found here on DX. -Incredibly thick for decent protection from falls -CHEAP! Cons:-It is not a perfect fit for the FG8 phone. I had to mod the case and cut holes in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurreta on 05/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's thick, so it will provide better protection. -Although I bought it for a Fly Ying FG8, it fits almost perfectly -It gives the phone a much better grip, specially when I need to type using the onscreen keyboard -Mine didn't have any bumps or bubbles, like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjockeE on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fits phone perfectly - Easy to install and sits tight around the display edges - Makes phone easier to grip and has a nice texture - All cut-outs for camera lens, headphone and charger are perfectly aligned Cons:- Makes the phone a bit more difficult to get... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections