Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySKzor on 07/02/2014

Super cheap. Good case, SD card fits ok. Using in a Gamecube and working as intended with Swiss. Game loaded a bit slow, but because of the SD card I tested that was a lower class and a bit outdated. None. No intentions of using as a memory card, but as far as I know from what I read and tested, Gamecube can't format the SD as a memory card, though ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenluna91 on 06/23/2014

I works at all, I used this to play backups on my vintage gamecube gaming system. You only had to add a folder into an SD card. Also it works as a saving device, just had to format the sd card and boom it works. What a nice and cheapy thing, I am really fascinated with. I'll buy more things on Deal Extreme because it's kinda cheap The plastic is just ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJarosik on 06/07/2014

Absolute bargain for the price. Any would be Wii/GameCube modders/hackers will know that one of these is pretty much essential. You little to zero chance of finding them in the UK so I expected to pay a premium but not here. None I can think if it other than the packaging being a little flimsy but what do you want for a few quid? I have to write 500... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszczuru on 04/22/2014

For this price is... GREAT. Before I bought this I was using one homemade but cables that are going from console to sd adapter are ugly :P This adapter visually is matching to memory card - so everything looks great. I've tested this with lot of card (1-32GB) and every one of them works :) (On GC using Swiss). Originally case wasn't fit ok but after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGillbert on 02/21/2014

Simple to use, just plug it and play (by using the right software). Really nothing relevant. In some pieces I have to tighten the two case screws a bit more, but everything is fine. I've been using this adapter for a long time to run game backups and homebrews in my GameCube. Also I use to resell it in my country. That's really an essential device to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuxini on 02/05/2014

Very cheap, works with Wii and Gamecube (although with gamecube you'll need a way to boot homebrew, like SD Media Lancher or modchip) Plastic quality is a bit cheap, screws are not very secure, could be better the construction quality, but for it's price I don't thnk it's really a con. I think it is very worth it's price althought I advise anyone who'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrnl64 on 01/16/2014

Nice package, very solid body, fast and small. Loading games on Gamecube is so fast and great! I made some changes in the product adding a Status LED. Imagine my face when I received the package, didn't come with any Software but.. well.. What did I expect.. Is made for Wii. But it is ok, not a big problem.. I love it ! i finally get the Software for ... Read more

Status LED Gamecube
    0 0
  • posted bytshepherd2007 on 12/01/2013

Cheap Price Great Quality Fast Shipping No Shipment Tracking This is the Best Priced SD Gecko adapter I have seen online. I bought two of these for less than the price of one anywhere else (shipping included). I love it. I am Using it as an SD Gecko for my Nintendo Gamecube. It is just what I was looking for. Got it working with a 4GB Kodak Secure Digital ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevasvensson58 on 11/07/2013

Works with all home-brew software for the Wii and GameCube systems. Good quality and easy to use. The price is amazingly low and the adapter is perfect for the price. As all SD-Card reading is done through the home-brew software, this adapter supports SDHC, SD and even SDXC-cards. You can even run game-backups from this adapter if you need to with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfallenpfa on 10/07/2013

* its a good construction plastic build, * its cheap, * easy to use * comes in his plastic case, that´s really good * you need have cracked your Nintendo Gamecube or Wii machine * need a memory card SD, i don´t have its support too much Gigabits * don´t have a manual to use * you can´t find a full information on internet when this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections