Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySKzor on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Super cheap. Good case, SD card fits ok. Using in a Gamecube and working as intended with Swiss. Game loaded a bit slow, but because of the SD card I tested that was a lower class and a bit outdated. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:No intentions of using as a memory ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenluna91 on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I works at all, I used this to play backups on my vintage gamecube gaming system. You only had to add a folder into an SD card. Also it works as a saving device, just had to format the sd card and boom it works. What a nice and cheapy thing, I am really fascin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJarosik on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Absolute bargain for the price. Any would be Wii/GameCube modders/hackers will know that one of these is pretty much essential. You little to zero chance of finding them in the UK so I expected to pay a premium but not here. Cons:None I can think if it other than the pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszczuru on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For this price is... GREAT. Before I bought this I was using one homemade but cables that are going from console to sd adapter are ugly :P This adapter visually is matching to memory card - so everything looks great. I've tested this with lot of card (1-32GB)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuxini on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, works with Wii and Gamecube (although with gamecube you'll need a way to boot homebrew, like SD Media Lancher or modchip) Cons:Plastic quality is a bit cheap, screws are not very secure, could be better the construction quality, but for it's price I don't th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrnl64 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice package, very solid body, fast and small. Loading games on Gamecube is so fast and great! I made some changes in the product adding a Status LED. Cons:Imagine my face when I received the package, didn't come with any Software but.. well.. What did I expec... Read more

Status LED Gamecube
    0 0
  • posted byevasvensson58 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works with all home-brew software for the Wii and GameCube systems. Good quality and easy to use. The price is amazingly low and the adapter is perfect for the price. As all SD-Card reading is done through the home-brew software, this adapter supports SDHC, SD... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfallenpfa on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* its a good construction plastic build, * its cheap, * easy to use * comes in his plastic case, that´s really good Cons:* you need have cracked your Nintendo Gamecube or Wii machine * need a memory card SD, i don´t have its support too much Gigabits * don&#18... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDRAGON007 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Almost too Easy to use! All you need is an SD card!Play oldschool games (NES,SNES,SEGA,MAME...and much more)on your wii and gamecube.Thus card is must have tool for all wii and gamecube owners. quality is excellent, retail packaging, best value for money. Cons:No that I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanytwos on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Had this little thing for almost two years now, never failed me once. Plays Gamecube backups that my husband has accumulated over the years. You just have to know where to get the software. Once you have it set up you forget that it even existed. Cons:None. Lo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections