DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD CO2 Offset Electronic Bicycle Computer/Speedometer - Random Color (1*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeskar on 05/08/2012

Just a simple device , easy to use, easy to install. Build quility is exceptionaly good (dont feel & smell like a cheap plastic). The only concerna I have is the rain resistance, though normaly I use a peice of plastic bag or just remove the gadget to my pocket. - not water resistant - no screen ... Read more

Tamagochi 4 bicycle

0 0 0

• posted bypionerdg on 05/04/2012

- Excellent appearance - excellent quality - convenient - good hardware - large display with large numbers - ?omfortable and soft buttons - mounted on the steering wheel is very simple and quite reliable. - no cons here, only pros! A great bike computer! Good thing for the money. All the functions that ... Read more

Bicycle Computer Bicycle Computer 2

0 0 0

• posted byLAGonauta on 07/27/2011

- All functions works as expected - Able to see the screen in day light - Buttons are responsive - Good refresh rate - Strong magnet - Manual came in french and german - My clip was too large for my handlebar, I had to put some paper between the handlebar and the clip I could not determine its accuracy,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections