DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD CO2 Offset Electronic Bicycle Computer/Speedometer - Random Color (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeskar on 05/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just a simple device , easy to use, easy to install. Build quility is exceptionaly good (dont feel & smell like a cheap plastic). The only concerna I have is the rain resistance, though normaly I use a peice of plastic bag or just remove the gadget to my pocket. Cons:... Read more

Tamagochi 4 bicycle
    0 0
  • posted bypionerdg on 05/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent appearance - excellent quality - convenient - good hardware - large display with large numbers - ?omfortable and soft buttons - mounted on the steering wheel is very simple and quite reliable. Cons:- no cons here, only pros! OtherThoughts:A great bike comput... Read more

Bicycle Computer Bicycle Computer 2
    0 0
  • posted byLAGonauta on 07/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- All functions works as expected - Able to see the screen in day light - Buttons are responsive - Good refresh rate - Strong magnet - Manual came in french and german Cons:- My clip was too large for my handlebar, I had to put some paper between the handlebar and the cli... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections