DX » Community » Reviews » 30W 2400LM LED Emitter Metal Plate - White (16V~18V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPlattentahler on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The LED emitted a very bright and white light, without blue or green. It´s simple to connect the LED with a power supply because the solder pins are very long. It´s also very simple to fix the LED of a heat sink with 4 screws. Additional the LED is very cheap. Cons:Toge... Read more

the green cast with the glas optic
    0 0
  • posted byhatallica on 07/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Much easier to use (wiring and heatsinking) than 30 x 1W LED, 10 x 3W LED, or such. * DX now has drivers to support, such as sku.42746. * DX has a couple of reflectors to support, such as sku.39963. * Emitters are spaced out for good heat distribution to the plate. Co... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalonh64 on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it works very nice for a piriod of time but the heat sink is very hot. i instal it in Place of 300w halogen lamp and it's look o.k. Cons:after 10-15 Hours of working well, the led start to blink and give Less bright . the heat sink was very hot. i have change the power... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjnz73 on 01/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High flux output - about as 40W circle flurescent tube. Only one LED can iluminate very well one room. It produces pure WHITE and no blue tint. Enough lumens to work with reduced power (I use instead 30W about 20W) and produce lot less heat and still iluminate o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiaviK on 10/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:AAHHHAHAHA this LED is very good! Develops only 15.5 v 23 watt with absorption of 1.5 A. With a single LEThis LED can illuminate a room. This LED spotlight can work with SKU 39963. Cons:For now, I have not found anything wrong. Good LED OtherThoughts: Bottomli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymp3ver on 08/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright LED Drill-Holes fit old Pentiom CPU-Cooler with 40mm fan Works wirth many laptop power-supplies (e.g. 19V, 3A), only simple Current Source needs to be added (1 N-Channel Power MOSFET, 1 NPN Transistor, 2 Resistors) Cons:The given Current-Rating too h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections