Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulezxavier on 06/01/2013

Very cute keychain. I loved it! It looks like my dog. Its fuffly, hairy. The hair is very soft and the tail is always looping. It's fun. If you have kids they will love it. It's a very good idea for a gift. Everybody will like it.the aex I don't have any complain about this product, its very cute and a liked when i've received it. Maybe it doesn't have ... Read more

cute keychain
    0 0
  • posted bycammlinden on 09/25/2011

Looks cute for the first three minutes, then starts looking creepy. Gotta love it! Comes on a keyring. Feels very nice and soft! The only downside - as well as what has kept me from using it all that much - is the fact that it sheds... A lot. I purchased this just to have something funny to pull out of my pocket, but I wouldn't put it in there without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanufox on 01/04/2011

Very nice and beautiful, very fluffly, I gave it as a gift and the person loved, people who likes or have dogs find it very beautiful and cute! Everyone who sees wants to have one and ask where it was bought. No cons, its just a little puppy keychain, its simple and does its job perfectly Buy it its very nice and beautiful and the price is fair, to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLisa1 on 11/15/2010

its cute cuddley white and clean it is a good phone charm however i just have in on a shelf as in display purposes. the nose came off but it easily went back on however it looks like it might come off again i dont like the fact it may be made of real fur it scares me a little like i might scream its is really really really really really fluffy and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrWhite2008 on 09/06/2010

it feels like either cat, rabbit or possum fur, i dont really care, i didnt buy it to put on my keyring, i bought it for the cat to play with, she loves it, i removed the keyring and tied to a bit of string, the tail of this fur thing is held on seperatly by another bit of metal i can imagine if you did put on your keyring, bits of fur would get everywhere,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 02/14/2010

Its cute, when you first look at it. Will help you stop losing your keys. It gets creepy after a while. Not sure if its real or fake fur. Bought this for my wife. We both had the same reaction, "Awww" to start with then "Errr", then "Ewwww". It wasn't the prettiest one I received. Its tail was larger than the rest of it and had a wonky eye. Fur, if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirfartsalot-z4 on 03/15/2008

-Very Soft. -Very Clean. -Good gift for girls and little kids. -Good build quality. A little bit pricey for a item that is just used to be petted by. May get dirty easily. I do not know how this is useful. Great cute soft gift. Very soft. Comes clean and white just like the picture. Cute little dog face. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections