DX » Community » Reviews » Slim-Fit Envelope Style Protective Carrying Bag for Ipad (Brown)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythoythoythoy on 12/11/2013

- A great case at with a great cost benefit. - The material is good and internally has a soft fabric that protects your iPad from scratches. - The size is perfect for use with the iPad SmartCover. - There is a velcro to keep the cover always closed. - The button detail on the front cover is fragile and passes the feeling that at any moment he might ... Read more

Sleeve With SmartCover
    0 0
  • posted bychimpattack on 03/15/2013

Fits iPad perfectly, even with smart cover. Looks really good. Seems to be durable. Very similar to much more expensive product in store. The string and loops for attaching could wear out after a while but there is velcro too so that there isn't too much pressure on these weaker parts. I use this to keep my iPad protected in my briefcase. It has worked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanuden on 01/26/2013

It is a nice looking sleeve for the iPad. It can contain the iPad, even if the iPad has a cover on it. That way its front is dubble protected and the back is protected too. The material is good and smooth. The little red thread will get a bit raveled after a while, but that will stop once you knot it at the end. Too bad a similar item is nog available ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasbaeta on 02/22/2011

Good quality. Very Cheap. Slim. Soft inside for protect from scratch. It came with a little scratch, but it's ok. Nothing big. Differs from the original printed by a bas-relief of the Apple logo. Would prefer it without, I would be more discreet. If you want a costume party for your IPAD, this is the ideal. I have the original case, and is good for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections