DX » Community » Reviews » 20~100W Silver Plated Plastic Smooth Reflector (58mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHighlord on 02/01/2013

Works nicely, reflects very well. Connects perfectly with SKU 157270 I bought two, and one was scratched and hardly useable. I ended up not having to use them anyway, so I never complained about it but I know DX is helpful if I had complained. They scratch very easily, so they should not be placed under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexvinchev on 12/28/2012

- Very cheap; - It is very reflective; - Scratches easily, be careful!; - Doesn't fit well to 100W LED, due to improper distance between pins on the back side; Combine it with SKU: 157150 (DIY 100W 3000K 9000lm Warm White Light 100-LED Module - White (DC 32~34V)) and proper power supply like SKU: 473... Read more

How to use with 10W LED With 100W LED How to rework to fit with 100W LED

0 0 0

• posted bycozzycovers on 11/20/2012

It's very Reflective. It's an interchangeable part, so you can use it on lots of lights. I got the Reflector in good condition. Its simple and does the job This reflector does not fit this 30w red LED perfectly but if you make some simply modifications it will work:13569 This is just painted Silver. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPlattentahler on 06/26/2012

The reflector is perfect for LEDs like Sku: 39959. The light beam will be smaller and straighter. The reflection layer is clear and without scratches. So the light will be efficient reflected. The reflector is perfect for LEDs like Sku:39959. The light beam will be smaller and straighter. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDecimator on 04/02/2012

Very good quality of manufactoring. The surface of reflector are ideally, perfect form. very easy to use. Match to big LED about 20-30W. Very bad quality of packaging. One of two was broken due to it doesn't cover good enouth. The items like that shoul be packing very strong with many layer of wrapper.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNielV on 05/18/2011

This reflector was purchased for 50W LED 42135. This is a trial for making a stage light, and if it does not do the job then a garden security light. I got this lens because it is not the normal round torch lens, it it shaped for a wide angle flood light. It fits the 50W LED well with 4 small tight fitting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhatallica on 11/23/2010

This works with many 20-100W LEDs on DX, such as sku.39959 (5.5 x 5.2cm emitter plate). There are probably a dozen or so LED options on DX. Reflector is easy to position as it snaps gently into place. Even though reflector snaps into place, it is not very secure. For permanent mounting, I recommend adhesive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzenith828 on 09/19/2010

Fits well on SKU 39999, and Im sure that it fits well on the higher powered arrays too. This is defiantly necessary if you are making a flashlight or anything else with the high powered led arrays like SKU 39999 The plastic is kind of cheap, To mount this on the light it self your going to have to come ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections