DX » Community » Reviews » Party Magic Tricks Prop and Training Set - Floating UFO
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytarumar on 03/24/2014

Simple to use, explanations are enough to understand it's basics. Fun trick for kids but you need to exercise well before doing this trick, otherwise 5 years old kids can see the trick. The sticky material in the package has lost its characteristics, when I received it. It didn't to its job, so I needed to search for alternative solutions. I also think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcancino on 12/21/2012

Easy to use trick seems it floats in the air and floats in the air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very week material the row is brown color instead to be transparent is sometimes easy to see very good gift to child over 10 years to do the trick to family or friends easy to use needs an adult to guide the children for the first time to do the trick.... Read more

Yes is it from china!!! Complete package Its ok!! UFO Floating UFO!!
    0 1
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

i like this magic, is hard to do it but is best and is hard to find how to make. Quite a nice effect for small children.No further knowledge is not positive. Maybe I'm not handy. I waited another variant. Magic is fine, is hard to do and when someone see you how do it, will tell to other and your trick need to renew Nice graphic design process. Quite ... Read more

2 0
  • posted by731969 on 07/01/2012

Nice graphic design process. Quite a nice effect for small children.No further knowledge is not positive. Maybe I'm not handy. I waited another variant. Poor quality material. A lot of time needed to learn. It often breaks the thread. It did not spin it to me for a long time. I do not understand how it may perform as you tube. The thread can be seen,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections