DX » Community » Reviews » Party Magic Tricks Prop and Training Set - Floating UFO
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcancino on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use trick seems it floats in the air and floats in the air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cons:very week material the row is brown color instead to be transparent is sometimes easy to see OtherThoughts:very good gift to child over 10 years to do the trick to f... Read more

Yes is it from china!!! Complete package Its ok!! UFO Floating UFO!!
    0 1
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i like this magic, is hard to do it but is best and is hard to find how to make. Quite a nice effect for small children.No further knowledge is not positive. Maybe I'm not handy. I waited another variant. Cons:Magic is fine, is hard to do and when someone see you how do... Read more

2 0
  • posted by731969 on 07/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice graphic design process. Quite a nice effect for small children.No further knowledge is not positive. Maybe I'm not handy. I waited another variant. Cons:Poor quality material. A lot of time needed to learn. It often breaks the thread. It did not spin it to me for a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections