DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Plated Gas Nozzle Pump Beer Drink Liquor Dispenser (900ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysperoto on 12/19/2012

This product is simply perfect! It looks like it was made ??for me. - If you fill with whiskey, it actually looks like a gas pump umestilo old. He is bigger than I thought and I loved it. The beak loose product in exact measure. He served a glass of elegance and the flow is uniform. You can fill it with ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrikpereira on 08/20/2012

. good capacity . very well made . good finishing . good hose length . valve works very well . very shiny . . the hook for valve could be better This gas pump is surprising nice and good made. It is so light that I do not know how it will last, but after 3 months of usage it is still working well and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfabridb on 12/21/2011

This Liquor Dispenser is awesome! It fits perfectly with my cellar. If you fill it with whisky, it realy looks like with an old style gas pump. The dimensions fit correctly (14.17 in x 5.51 in x 5.51 in (36 cm x 14 cm x 14 cm)), but it is bigger than I thought. The Nozzle is not so powerful. It serves ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections