DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 2.4GHz Bluetooth 2.0 Audio Dongle with 3.5mm Jack
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykazoo2 on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to use and pair with any device. It is very flexible to use with any music player. Excellent quality of transmission and sound reproduction. Clear indication of device statusCons:No durability. Stops to work very easily. Poor information in the manual.OtherThoughts:... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymx5pixie on 09/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The result has been much better than I expected. The dongle was easy to pair with both my Nokia BH-503 and the generic audio receiver (SKU 8422) I also bought off DealExtreme. The sound quality was great with both receivers. This particular dongle has built in... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypatentoved on 05/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Build quality and materials used is good. Clear indication of device status. It is possible to connect to external devices such as bluetooth when connected via cable to your computer or via 3,5 mm jack for headphones. There is enough detailed instructions which... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections