DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective CapsuleRebel M Case Set for Iphone 3g/3GS - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEric1987 on 03/30/2013

It's a great case for the 3GS, i also have it for an iphone 4s. This 2-layer case is really protective and fist perfectly on the cellphone. It covers every whole, and leaves space for the charger. Also comes with nice accessories. Once you put it in, it gets really difficult to pull it out. It's almost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuniorgauna on 02/01/2013

great cape, protects the phone very well, my iphone already arrived to drop 2 feet, with the edge on the ground, the cape was not damaged, nor the iphone. I do not let my iphone without this cover. no cons Besides this cover very well protect the device if you buy different color can create your style ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimaginarysigns on 01/21/2013

I was surprised by the good quality of the materials. The case fits perfectly on my iPhone 3G, as do the power and headphone jack connector protectors. Only came with one anti-static screen guard, unlike advertised. The power jack connector protector was a little difficult to put on, but nothing too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamaraoautista on 10/09/2012

Very beautifull, good materials and easy to use.. Awesome design and very resistent does not slip from the hands... Identical to the original.. Everything included.. The price is ok if you look to the product quallity.. Came in a nice pack.. Manual Included.. The Power Jack Connector Protectors does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPenkas on 09/17/2012

1. Really rugged. The other day my iPhone slipped from my hands onto asphalt and only case itself got some small scrathes. 2.Really nice design. It might not be for everyone, but in my opinion it is one of the best looking case for 3GS. (Only the Speck Candyshell can compare to it.) 3.Nice materials.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatheus967 on 08/03/2012

-It's very protective; -And it fits perfectly in my Iphone; -Very good pricing; -It came with just 1 anti-static screen guard; -Some P2 connectors may have some difficulties to plug-in the Iphone's headphone jack with this case, but i think it's only an exception; For the price, looks like the best option.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrosensvv on 06/10/2012

- It has a beautiful design - It's made from a sturdy material - Amazing price (in the website on the package it was 27$!!) - The jack protectors can easily be lost (could be better, if they were joined to the case) - The buttons become more difficult to press with the case Unlike some other people that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykcender on 02/20/2012

- Phone (3GS) fits snug in the case - Looks great - Hard study plastics used on the outside - Soft non-abrasive plastics used on the inside - Dock Connector and stand are simple, but do their jobs well - Did not include the listed spare parts (only 1 Anti-static Screen Guard, 1 Universal Dock Adapter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysikretvizel on 08/11/2011

- Good looking - Nice build quality and sturdy construction - Great protection - Great price I did get only: - 1 * Anti-static Screen Guards - 1 * Microfiber Wipe - 1 * Universal Dock Adaptor - 1 * Video Dock Stand - 1 * Power Jack Connector Protectors - 1 * 3.5mm Headphone Jack Protectors but in order ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysriramc on 06/28/2011

Good looking case. Nice build quality and sturdy construction. Great protection from accidental drops, bumps, etc Great price(This case adds a lot of bulk to the phone This case does not completely cover the front bezel of my iphone 3gs, and it shows a little, but doesn't bother me much. The headphone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections