DX » Community » Reviews » SAiK SA-205 Cree Q3-WC 140-Lumen LED Flashlight -Black (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMisoBeno on 05/25/2011

- Good build quality - Good beam pattern - Decent throw - Common batteries - Works like a champ - Plastic lens - Bright - Completely useless clip - Can't stand on it's tail cap I've had some mixed luck with AA/14500 based lights because of their small size and glass lenses. The 2*AA configuration seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaeris on 02/24/2011

Sufficiently bright. I haven't had any other 2xAA flashlights, but comparing to 1xAAA (like sku.24126) and 3xAAA it's a little brighter. Compact size. Gets warm, not hot. Fits a pair of high-capacity (2400mAh) Eneloops. Battery life with the above rechargeables is about 4 hours. After that it dims fast.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtbtweak on 10/22/2010

Cheap 2xAA powered flashlight, I’m impressed by the brightness. I tested it with two 2650mAh Duracells (actually 2400mAh, tested) and it lasted for about 4 hours. During the test the brightness gradually degraded, but it still was acceptable. It gets hand warm. The build quality is OK, the on/off switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIKKbg on 07/29/2010

This flashlight is good. It fits very well in my hand. It does not overheat. I’ve tested it with fresh AA battery and with rechargeable 2500 mAh battery. I have no way to measure the lumens output and I doubt to think that is 140 lumens, but I think that they are minimum 100 lumens. The drive current ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections