DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Mount Holder for Bike Canteen - Silver
  • 5 star 14 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicantfindspace on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good value, good material quality, Light. Perfect for most water bottles and most bikes. A bargain compared to buying from stores Cons:Not many, although the sides do not extend very far and at times I have had the bottle fall out the side. OtherThoughts:Screw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoly1217 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking water bottle holder for my bike. Very light and it was easy to install! It cost way less here than at a bike shop here. Cons:Could have come with some hardware...maybe mine got lost in shipping. OtherThoughts:I had to bend mine a little bit to fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAjdam10 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels great, performs great. Basically everything is done as expected, all working. Cons:You can be a bit worried if it will fit your bike. Otherwise, the feeling is great there are no downs! OtherThoughts:I was a little worried if it will fit on my bike's scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPataponchik on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy of use, light weight (50 grams), good material quality, neutral color, fits to almost all bikes, holds tightly water bottle, 5 times cheaper than in local store. Cons:There were no screws with it - disappoint!You should buy them separately. OtherThoughts:Ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byastoriya on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits to your bike (if you have a standard bicycle) the bottle does not foll off, (a 750 millilitre or 500 millilitre) low price (cheaper than buying only the material). At local store it can be five times expensive , useful and build quality is high. Cons:Edges are roug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRandal40 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light (50g), sturdy. Free of annoying graphics or logos. Cons:A couple of small patches where the anodising seems to be missing on each side. The top edge of the baseplate is fairly sharp, and can snag the bottom edge of a bottle as you put it in. Probably worth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGen4o on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's the best price that i saw for this item!!! good quality, easy to instal on a bike you don't need any instruction:) , you can insert to it 1 Liter bottle and bottle will be fixed well. Nice look on my bike. low weight. Fits to any bike. Cons:There were no screws in... Read more

Aluminum Alloy Mount Holder for Bike Aluminum Alloy Mount Holder for Bike
    0 0
  • posted bypascaltt on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:same of what you see on picture, good building quality, soldering are correctly done, easy to instal, take large size and model of bottle, give great look on your bike, nice brush aluminium look, low weight . hi ordering 2 only for me Cons:no screw come with the support... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhoff77 on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect addition to your cycling requirements, quality looking brushed aluminium. Fits to any bike. Light. Perfect for most water bottles. Easy fitment. Quality feel. Shape provides for a number of placement options other than the usual fitment location on a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeroli on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered sku 53993 first, but it appeared to be in (long) back order. This one also appeared to be in back order, but in the end arrived quicker than expected. The mount holder is firm and seems to be made of good material. It can be attached to the bike easi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections