DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Mount Holder for Bike Canteen - Silver
Customer’s impression:
OK Хорошее Good holder
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricabonani on 04/08/2015

Excelente produto.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byUkrania on 12/22/2014

this Aluminum Alloy Mount Holder used for Bike Canteen. has Silver color. Made from very light alluminium material, noce color, fixed perfectly. Ideal for 0.5-0.7 Liter bottles. Wire are quite strenght.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bygislab on 09/20/2014

Плюс Качественный держатель, сделан из какого-то сплава. Использовал для стандартных пластиковых бутылок объемом 1 литр. По идее можно и меньшим объемом, в том числе 0,5 литра. Также покупал в поездке 1,5 литровую бутылку воды (узкую). Бутылка с трудом, но влезла. Минус При использовании мягких в... Read more

Impression:Хорошее;

0 0 0

• posted byShatungoo on 08/29/2014

Pros: Good aluminium holder, can be used with 1.5l bottles. The package doesn't contain screws for mounting on bike. Cons: Good aluminium holder, but without screws

Good holder

Impression:Good holder;

0 0 0

• posted byicantfindspace on 10/27/2013

Good value, good material quality, Light. Perfect for most water bottles and most bikes. A bargain compared to buying from stores Not many, although the sides do not extend very far and at times I have had the bottle fall out the side. Screws and mount are on the bike. I did not find the need to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoly1217 on 09/03/2013

Nice looking water bottle holder for my bike. Very light and it was easy to install! It cost way less here than at a bike shop here. Could have come with some hardware...maybe mine got lost in shipping. I had to bend mine a little bit to fit my water bottle. This was easy to do so. I think they I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAjdam10 on 08/08/2013

Feels great, performs great. Basically everything is done as expected, all working. You can be a bit worried if it will fit your bike. Otherwise, the feeling is great there are no downs! I was a little worried if it will fit on my bike's screws but it did perfectly indeed. The item feels like $20... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPataponchik on 06/19/2013

Easy of use, light weight (50 grams), good material quality, neutral color, fits to almost all bikes, holds tightly water bottle, 5 times cheaper than in local store. There were no screws with it - disappoint!You should buy them separately. Neutral silver color is much better than other ones. If... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byastoriya on 06/10/2013

Fits to your bike (if you have a standard bicycle) the bottle does not foll off, (a 750 millilitre or 500 millilitre) low price (cheaper than buying only the material). At local store it can be five times expensive , useful and build quality is high. Edges are rough at some points and scratches -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRandal40 on 03/06/2013

Light (50g), sturdy. Free of annoying graphics or logos. A couple of small patches where the anodising seems to be missing on each side. The top edge of the baseplate is fairly sharp, and can snag the bottom edge of a bottle as you put it in. Probably worth smoothing off with a nail file or The a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere