DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Mount Holder for Bike Canteen - Silver
  • 5 star 13 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• good quality

posted by meroli on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I ordered sku 53993 first, but it appeared to be in (long) back order. This one also appeared to be in back order, but in the end arrived quicker than expected.
    The mount holder is firm and seems to be made of good material. It can be attached to the bike easily, does not need modification. The bottle fit in precisely. Maybe even a bit too firm, but because the mount holder is made from aluminium, it is easy to bend and mak it a bit wider.

Cons:

There were no screws or bolts in the package. I attachd it temporarily with some bolts I had, but I still need to replace them with rust free material.
    Delivery of bicycle stuff seems slow on dx.

OtherThoughts:

I ordered 3 and got some discount :-) In the local shop I can only get2 for that same price, so I cloud also make my son happy with a mount holder.

Bottomline:

Good material, lightweight, cheap, value for money, if you are not in a hurry and you have the time to wait.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections