DX » Community » Reviews » Flint Stick and Striker with Cylinder Case - Black + Orange
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by yomamacold on 05/23/2014

Pros: it is quite cheap and is great as a gift. each strike uses very little of the flint stick. The handle is a little flimsy, but its not an issue if you really need to start a fire Cons: requires a little scratching before the big sparks start coming OtherThoughts: you really have to scrape off a little layer before it starts working. but af... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by AigeasX on 09/14/2013

Pros: You can have a fire very easily with that flint stick.It is small so i pack it in my mini survival kit.The price is also good compared to Greek prices. Cons: The handle is plastic so is very easy to break.If you are gentle then you can avoid this.The paracord is of a poor quality and not useful.I would prefer the flint and the striker to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Turutko on 02/18/2013

Pros: The price is good, and the build quality is on satisfactory level. I am very pleased. Other people who bought this from me are pleased too with quality and price i gave them. Good deal! Cons: I did not see any of cons, instead the box which is broken in transport. OtherThoughts: I bought 5 pieces for reselling in my country, and i am very... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 71Artsi on 12/10/2012

Pros: - looks good. - worked extremely well and I compare it to my other flint stick. - strikes burn very well and hotter than what I expected. - good quality. - easy to use. Cons: - organge part, especially in flint stick, will be parted too easily, but you can fix the problem as easily by yourself, use a little bit of good glue and you can sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by smar2 on 12/07/2012

Pros: - strong sparking (very easy to set paper on fire) - hard rubberised handles (not slippery while using the flint and striker) - the flint is thick enough as not to break during normal usage, even with more pressure applied to it Cons: - although this isn't really a con, the plastic tubular "case" is not unusable after you open i... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Witzz on 09/02/2012

Pros: Received in a package, quality plastic, seems like it will last for ages. both parts connected with rope so it prevents loosing it. Cons: Maybe some smaller package would be useful, the one in which it comes, takes a lot of space and is not practical at all. Well, you can cut original package in half, making it more suitable for carrying... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Daz21 on 11/08/2011

Pros: Very good price! Small. Fits into any pocket/bag. Looks like a fairly strong build too. And did I mention...good price! Cons: Could be a bit bigger. They could also make the string a bit longer, but that is not really a con. OtherThoughts: This is the perfect item to have in your hiking/camping bag!! I was a bit skeptical about the size a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections