DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Plastic Backside Case for HTC HD2 (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkStarZN on 07/12/2013

The cover has a nice soft, almost rubbery texture to it, yet it like hard plastic. It adds no significant size or weight to the phone, unlike many other covers - meaning every day use feels fine. It's a little hard to remove initially, but once you get the trick it becomes easy. No other thoughts. For anyone who's not looking for anything to add bulk ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigmastik on 03/05/2013

Its very very very durable! Great material quality. I am pleasently suprised of quality build of this product. It fits phone PERFECTLY! It mount very easy and it stays mounted. It's very pleasent on touch and feels good in hands. Also, it suites phone very nice, it's not going to make your hd2 an ugly phone. Small con is that its so hard to take it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybielik on 10/31/2012

It fits perfectly. All buttons and spots, which need to be exposed are easy reachable. The phone feels very nice with the soft touch. The weight gain is not too noticeable. I am happy with it. Money well spent. Kinda hard to take the case off, especially if you are in hurry to exchange battery, or SD card, or to reset your phone, etc. Quality, looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiuionel on 08/16/2012

Nice build ,nice material,rubberized plastic,nice color(dark black),it keep my HTC HD2 in very good conditions,I have it for more than one month and it does not have any scratches on its surface and I use it every day without tacking any extra care not to scratch. Until now I did not found any cons,maybe a con it can be the fact that it is really hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOooskar on 06/13/2011

This case is a though protection, it will protect your phone when it falls. The edges are protected as well. It is build of hard plastic with a thin layer of rubber or something on it. It provides grip for in your hand. It goed all around the side, and that makes a good protection of it. For $1.90 is this a really cheap outcome, There are a few cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywe3dm4n on 01/23/2011

It fits perfect on your HTC HD2 and all buttons and in-/outputs are easy reachable. The phone is just a little bit thicker but it feels very nice with the softtouh and really looks great. Best of all: It protects your HD2 if it falls to the ground - display too because the cover goes around the display frame ;) Very nice! The soft touch surface rubs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections