Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosesonic181 on 09/07/2013

nunca fallaron ningun envio, muy buena atención cuando consulte por la demora del envio, ecxelente calidad del peluche, calidad del producto... lamentablemente demoro como 2 meses, me comentario que se debia ah que habia mucho transito en los envios, salvo eso lo demas todo bien Buena atencion cuando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychronusii on 03/04/2013

Good finishing and good price. A nice toy to my kids play. There are small parts making me relaxed about the safety of the toy for a small child. Junction parts maybe not resist one child. the stitching could be better enhanced and the junction of the helmet better prepared to avoid any kind of accident.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylosgatos on 11/10/2012

Great action figure from the movie franchise Toy Story. The stuffy body is safe and fun to play with it. The plastic head looks just like the movie character. I cannot point any cons. It just would be nice if the toy was electronic and would speak, like "to the infinite, and beyond". My nephew ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymafern on 12/20/2011

Nice price! 50% less than similar here... The quality of the product is really good. Delivery time was ok. It has no sound but what do you expect for 13 dollars? It has no wings... I think that this is a very important detail... The material of the helmet seems to be fragile... And the helmet doesn&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatrap7 on 06/17/2011

Very much high quality of a material from which it is made. What chemical smell, the daughter is a lot of with it plays also any problems isn't present. It is very similar to the prototype from a cartoon film, even it is pleasant to my wife. The big size, on pictures, we expected even that it will be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavierdp on 03/11/2011

It's a good toy. Good fabric. Almost ideal for little kids (not the helmet). I bought Woody and now this one form my 2 yrs old kid and he loves it. The helmet got broken at the 3rs crash from the table... and because it's not removable (it's attached to the body) I have to pull it out carefully breaking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNataliR on 01/08/2011

A good gift for those who like "Toy Story. " Is good addition to Woody which too is on sale on this site. The helmet at Buzz doesn't open. Toy have received with a small crack on "glass". I think that the price is overestimated. It is a pity that the toy has no accessories, which has Buzz in the cartoon.... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections