Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychronusii on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good finishing and good price. A nice toy to my kids play. There are small parts making me relaxed about the safety of the toy for a small child. Cons:Junction parts maybe not resist one child. the stitching could be better enhanced and the junction of the helmet better... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylosgatos on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great action figure from the movie franchise Toy Story. The stuffy body is safe and fun to play with it. The plastic head looks just like the movie character. Cons:I cannot point any cons. It just would be nice if the toy was electronic and would speak, like &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymafern on 12/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice price! 50% less than similar here... The quality of the product is really good. Delivery time was ok. Cons:It has no sound but what do you expect for 13 dollars? It has no wings... I think that this is a very important detail... The material of the helmet s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysatrap7 on 06/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very much high quality of a material from which it is made. What chemical smell, the daughter is a lot of with it plays also any problems isn't present. It is very similar to the prototype from a cartoon film, even it is pleasant to my wife. The big size, on pictures, w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good toy. Good fabric. Almost ideal for little kids (not the helmet). I bought Woody and now this one form my 2 yrs old kid and he loves it. Cons:The helmet got broken at the 3rs crash from the table... and because it's not removable (it's attached to the body) I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNataliR on 01/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A good gift for those who like "Toy Story. " Is good addition to Woody which too is on sale on this site. Cons:The helmet at Buzz doesn't open. Toy have received with a small crack on "glass". I think that the price is overestimated. OtherThoughts:It is a pity t... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections