DX » Community » Reviews » Woody Action Figure Doll Toy with Hard Plastic Head and Hat
  • 5 star 16 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosemico on 03/25/2014

It's a very good toy with a good fabric and termination. All this is of fabric, from her neck till boots, both her head and her hat are of hard plastic. The only one thing is that the ring in her back is decorative, nothing function. Admittedly, not is official toy of "toy story" such is notorious some different things with the official but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagobirote on 03/07/2014

The doll made of cloth and head made of hard plastic as well. Worth the price it costs. Good size. Comes with a ring to hold the car. It's different.A doll that faithfully represents the protagonist of the movie Toy Story. Does not come with packaging. Should have a package for recovery of the doll.It took about 45 days to arrive.Because the body is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalenr on 01/10/2014

Good doll, exactly like in the pictures. Child very happy. Not sought. All correspondence request. Hands and feet correspond to the toy from the cartoon, but it's probably done to reduce the cost. Something that does not ring stretches, it was clear even when you order, so it is not a disadvantage, but also made ??to reduce the cost. Considering talking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielxrv on 09/16/2013

just perfect, good quality and very good price, your kids love this toy muy bueno, barato y muy buena calidad, sus hijos van a quedar enamorados de este juguete none at all ninguna contra por el precio, es mas de lo que se puede pedir ya compre varias veces este producto, es de muy buena calidad y muy buen precio, y lo principal, a mi hijo y sus amigos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilceumg on 07/29/2013

Um ótimo brinquedo para colecionar e presentear. De bom tamanho. A qualidade é muito boa. O preço bem a baixo da média e vem guardado em uma embalagem que evita problemas de defeito durante o transporte. Nada contra esse produto. Um ótimo brinquedo para colecionar e presentear. De bom tamanho. A qualidade é muito boa. O ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutorocha on 06/25/2013

You can wash this toy, because it is all made of cloth. The kids will be surprised about its size! The wire behind the toy has only ornamental function. Do not play any music, and can not be pulled. But well fulfills its purpose to give likeness to the doll of the film. Keep in mind that it is a toy made ??of fabric (with the exception of the head and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonoMoron on 06/17/2013

Esta genial, es igual al del dibujo animado, muy lindo. Mi hijo está encantado, juega y duerme con el. No hay muchas, tal vez que la cuerda no cumple la función que tiene que cumplir como en el dibujo. Y también la cabeza al parecer no esta muy bien sujeta, pero hasta ahora esta aguantando los tratos de un niño de 2 años. Realmente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysongoku4 on 06/06/2013

es realmente igual al de la pelicula, posee muy buenos detalles como la cabeza que esta realizada en plastico, el cinturon con su hebilla vaquera, el sombrero realizado en plastico y la cuerda que tiene en su espalda el unico detalle que le haria falta es la estrella de comisario en la chaqueta de woody al ser de peluche es ideal para los mas chicos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevensusw on 05/26/2013

Looks good,Looks real, good quality use for soft toy, removable hat and big size. Children love it as it is bendable. No finger as it is given hand only. Perfect if the bottom of the shoe with the word- ANDY. Instead of hand only, it should be build with finger and clothing materila can be futher improvised. Good product and good quality of material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoDelgado on 03/24/2013

I'd always wanted a Woody toy and now I finally decided to try this one. The details of the head look incredible and I enjoyed that the hat is removable. The hands and the boots are exactly like the image, and that is not a positive point. Although I knew what I was buying, I'd rather the hands to be a bit smaller and the boots to be built with the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections