Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemreaktuna on 07/15/2013

-Nice size, not so big, not so small -Nice material quality, -Nice build quality -Everybody loves it -Stunning at first sight -it really really smells very bad, in fact, toxic. -i am not sure about the materials after that smell, if it is suitable for my child. At first i have planned to buy this toy for my little daughter, but after getting it and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarioPinto on 05/31/2013

Perfect. My kid loved the toy. The quality is surprisingly good and the price is excellent. Recommend for fans of spongbob. nothing against. excellent product. Strongly recommend for both children and adults. Perfect. My kid loved the toy. The quality is surprisingly good and the price is excellent. Recommend for fans of spongbob. Strongly recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoe777 on 12/10/2012

Toy is a really beautiful toy, the colors are legitimate to the colors of the description in the product photo. It is very soft, the padding helps to really feel like touching a bit of cloud. It can be used for babies as a pillow or toy for the kids. It's really nice!!! A great gift without doubts. Lovely as the description says! The material is so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjiuguits on 10/03/2012

* Excellent quality of manufacture * Big size! Your kids will love it! * Stunning colors, it will iluminate your room with it smile! * Excellent expression of Patrick * Good packing quality * Great movility of his arms and legs, you can trully animate and play with him! * Found none yet! It's a funny doll of Patrick, with real expression, and excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybraculj on 07/26/2012

Very good quality, squishy. Does not seem like it will break anytime soon. My kid loves it. We also got the Spongebob toy, they go great together, they are both squishy and my kid loves to play with them. No cons really, it's a simple toy and it does it's job good. I like the quality, it does not seem cheap or like it will break apart. This is a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byremsam on 11/16/2011

It's big, looks nice and perfect. The material is good and soft and the colors bright as well. It's identically like Patrick Star. I appreciate the quality and the softness of toy. Material smells a little bit. Perhaps, after washing in a washing machine, it disappears, I hope so anyway. I think that this does not spoil material and color toys. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolafati on 03/24/2011

Very good toy, much better than the picture. I am really surprised with the quality and de softness. Excelent gift for any fan of Sponge Bob's best friend! The color is so bright that makes the toy still more fun. It's not very resistent. I would say that you have to take care of them a little bit more than other stuffed toys. But this is not so important,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatriciaGomes on 03/06/2011

- It´s pretty big, larger than I though. - The material it's very good and soft. - The colors are really live. - It's a toy for any age. - It's identically like Patrick Star of Spongebob :) - Didn't find anything that I don't like, so.. No cons! - You can buy for your room decoration or gift a friend, my opinion is that looks good in everything. :) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiky1986 on 08/23/2010

- It's bigger than I thought. - It's identical to the original one, it's perfectly achieved. - It looks nice. - It's cool as a gift, concretely for those who love "SpongeBobsquarepants characters" xD (like me) - Maybe the bad smell of the material, it smells like paint or glue, it's a strong smell. - I think the price is a bit high but I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatrickStarr on 07/19/2010

I was so happy that they finally had Patrick Star! :D the price is reasonable since if i bought it here it'll cost a lot more for half the size of it! - adorable! - perfect gift to those who love patrick star! Non i can think of at the moment the material is really soft and comfortable! it has those beady type things on those stretchy materials, wayy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections