DX » Community » Reviews » Adhesive Sports Bandage/Hand Wraps- Assorted Color (2.5m-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywassamz on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product with a good quality, the price is very cheap, and it ddoes the job. Its always good to have a spare pair of these. plus they seem to stay flat wich is good Cons:Even thought its longer than my adidas ones, it could be a bit longer to be perfect. i dont see... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnotspill on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap and good fabric material, soft and smooth. The delivery was made faster than expected. Believe it or not. Cons:It's a bit small, takes some time to figure out the best way to wrap it. I don't know other people, but my thumb hurts a little bit after wearing it, maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylekkerlyp on 02/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is really cheap, but i think it can be cheaper. I live in the Netherlands (my english is very bad) And here they are really expensive you will pay €10 euro for those things! The quility is really good! Cons:If the price was cheaper i would buy a big... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylekkerlyp on 11/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its really good material! of build the price is really cheap here in holland you buy 10 euro more than 15 dollars for this product! and that quality is not good! You recieved it in a really good closed bag! and the material has a nice smell its 100% cotton Con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections