DX » Community » Reviews » Sports & Leisure Leather Gloves (Pair)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanjelicek on 09/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like this product! Great gift for someone! *Not real leather of course, but still great quality *Good velcro *Nice design *Nice feel Cons:Unfortunately I was quite disappointed when I opened the package and put them on. They are way too big for a woman. Velc... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymelbye92 on 01/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:these gloves are not made of real leather, but they are very nice to wear, and they are very thing yet very very strong, so thas okay Cons:they are very thin in the fingers so if you have a little bit big fingers you cannot fit them. they can sometimes be a li... Read more

3 0
  • posted bynordicnurse on 10/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seem to be of good quality. No hanging threads, no ripped seams. There is soft yet thin lining in the gloves which makes wearing nice. I was worried about the size of them, but they aren't that small. About size 7. Cons:Not sure if they are leather. The material... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections