DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic 3.5mm Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Kit for Iphone 3g/3GS (2-Pack Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjopat on 02/21/2013

One of the few earphone jack plugs that have the same physical shape as the jack. Fits perfectly. Very minimal intrusion due to its minimalistic design. Very expensive for a little plastic thing, even if two of this is included in each purchase. The strap is thin and breaks easily. The function overshadows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystinkolicios on 11/23/2011

This does its work. And came in black and white.. Has a hole for attaching keychains or putting a phone strap (like the picture). The top part is too long. It protrudes too much and has to be sanded down. Mine also did not come with the removable hook like in the picture - just the strap and the ring.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr2yneth on 09/19/2011

- So cheap and it comes with two so even if you lose one you can use another one - Has a string - Perfectly blocks the 3.5mm jack of my iphone 4 - Protects against dust - SO EFFICIENT!!! - If you take it off and place it somewhere you might lose it since it's really small and doesn't make a sound when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxsarahphung on 07/24/2011

- looks exactly like the picture - comes with one black and one white - seems durable - plugs the earphone jack and will prevent dust from getting into it - (for girls) can finally hang cute little phone charms on your iphone - i was hoping that it stuck in the earphone jack a little tighter, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarineX on 07/05/2011

plug and play. Serves what it is meant to do. Comes in both black and white. Comes in 1xblack and 1xwhite stick out too much as claimed by the rest as well. Would prefer it to be slightly shorter. good and affordable price. Would prefer to be able to select colors of it instead of leaving it to a standard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byP1xellat3d on 11/02/2010

- Very easy to attach to your iPhone's earphone jack - Comes with a crab-claw clip - Comes in both black and white - Packaging included, great for resellers - Although I said white and black is a Pro, personally two black ones would be much better - It's a good product that does the job, I would totally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIntrepidLady on 09/26/2010

Comes with 2 of the earphone jack. Very useful if you want to put a charm on your iphone. Holds on very securely. There are 2 color too which is good for 2 color iphone that is on the market. The only bad thing about this product is that some of the plastic part sticks out a bit too much. Very good price ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections