DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Cable for Iphone 4 (97.5CM)
  • 5 star 20 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhklee on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does its job as described in the website - charging and syncing through it has been without any problem. I have just updated my iDevice firmware with it. Cons:Definitely does not look like the original cable, but that is exactly the reason why I bought it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimlimrevolution on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely inexpensive, especially if you buy in bulk. They all function. Cons:I actually got sent two different types of cables. One kind has the plug that just slots into the iPhone and the other has the plug with two pressure tabs on the sides that you have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxartvision on 04/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks good - Soft wire - Rubber mount to the plastic plug, indeed very similar to the original charging cable for iphone Cons:- Wire separates from the plastic plugs in 3 months. - Charges the phone is much slower original apple cable. OtherThoughts:Excellen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGovi74 on 12/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cable is thin and good. The length of the cable is good. The quality of the USB and Iphone interface is good. Cons:mine got cut just near the iphone interface. Looks like this cable needs more reinforcement. Initially the notch in the iphone end was so hard it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 12/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Accurate products and quick delivery. Products are really good and very cheap easy to use. I can see lots of latest technological products. And the site is very easy can't notice any difference except its' color from the brand cable. just plugged my iPhone 4 t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 11/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Black looks very neat if you have black accessoires or a black iPhone or iPod! Very cheap Cons:Build quality is not extremely good, these cables let loose at the cable to usb part and the cable to ipod/iphone connector part. This does not happen if you use the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuixmaN on 11/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ It is working very well. (Data and Charging): it works just as well as an Apple genuine cable + I love that color is black like my iphone + Works with bumper case on the iPhone 4. + Long cable + This cable is really good! Cons:- Bit cheap, not as durable or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBroooo9 on 09/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap, the price is amazingly cheap, it's like buying an icecream. - It's black, very good because i use it on my computer and the computer is black. - Works great with itunes, sync works too. - Quality seems fine Cons:- Nothing i can find right now. - Works great. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybattlekid on 08/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap - High quality - Fits correctly in 4G iPod Touch (some other cables I purchased from DX didn't fit) - Better build quality than Apple's own cables! - Works great - Black color Cons:- Breaks over time (normal with all Apple sync cables, this one ac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteehpe1 on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap and can't think of anything else but what is that worth if you can only use it once... Cons:One time use only. Due to the extremely poor built, disconnecting means you pull the cover from the iPhone connection and can throw away the cable. You may afterwar... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections