DX » Community » Reviews » Leather Carrying Case for Panasonic LUMIX LX3 - Yellow Brown
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 04/13/2013

The cover fits almost perfect to the camera. Very easy to use. Build of quality material. It will keep your camera safe. Build quality a little lower then expected. This however, does not hinders usability. I only have one small issue with the magnetic binding: it has to be adjusted a little when closed. It does not snap into place at once. But this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaykaman on 10/24/2012

cheap enough, solid enough, lumix lx5 fits in it too hasn't any pockets for memory cards (they may be very usefull), very light color (somebody may not like it in live) lumix lx5 doesnt fits in it(( thought to use it with my new lumix lx7 and one for my old lx5. lumix lx5 fits some hardly in it, and case looking heavy enough to save camera from many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeresp on 01/18/2012

- It's a beautiful case that fits perfectly the stile of the cam (looks like you have an old camera, vintage) - leather is soft, don't know if its real, but it is really soft - fits LX5 also You have to totally take the camera out of the case to use it (or you'll have to take a picture withou seeing it), i've known it before I bought it, but the ones ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections