DX » Community » Reviews » Probiker Motocycle Racing Gloves - XL (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerosasti on 06/18/2013

Good quality, time ship the order, and design. For bicycle is excelent because have a good grab to handlebar and the protection don't disturb the conduction. It's made with light materials and very good construction. It's not good for motorcycle conduction, because the material is not strong enough, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCRISTIANOSAN2 on 06/04/2013

The motocycle racing glover is a good glove, a great product for using every day and a really good price, i recommend for everyone who have a motocycle or anybody who is going to buy one. Nothing The motocycle racing glover is a good glove, a great product for using every day and a really good price,... Read more

Gloves Gloves

0 0 0

• posted byandersonindex on 01/31/2013

very good product for the price that it is sold with great finish, and material on which it is made ??seems very sturdy, is much like the proficionais much guys, this glove does not lack in security. could have more variety in size because my girlfriend has small hands and could not find the right glove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJPGaroto on 01/23/2013

Good protection on knuckles, fingers and palm of the hand. Good ventilation for summer. Soft and confort. Over long use it can turn unconfortable in the knuckles because of the hard protection. The size tend to be small. I have two pairs of this gloves. The first one save my hand from a scratch when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfdamiani on 08/15/2012

The cloth has a good quality and it fits comfortably in mine hand. The ABS knuckles seems to be strong enough to protect me in case I get involved in an accident (luckily I haven't yet) I use them when it's not cold, the ventilation in conjunction with the fabric that absorbs my sweat giving a thermally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheSnowLeopard on 05/17/2012

They're cheap, offering a bit of protection for mountain biking/dirt biking. The build quality looks to be of decent quality. Comfortable, other than the size issue which I have noted below. Unfortunately, they're too small. I have average size "European" hands, but the hard plastic over the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxavierkane003 on 09/20/2011

- Very good grip and comfort - Feels safe during speeding - Best buy for 15$ - Very good Knee pad - Good nylon -Guess it is not water resistant, used once during rain. Few Grip buttons underneath palms wore off from gloves. - XL size is not XL size, it is medium size. Grippy and comfort for bikers Must ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byttheobal on 06/20/2011

These gloves biggest pro is the price. Even if they only last a single riding season, you have a set of gloves for 15 bucks! The construction is similar to motocross gloves and the vent on the knuckle was a nice surprise The plastic knuckle protection stinks. I believe that they only have one size mold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrKuj on 05/19/2011

Very nice gloves for a very good price. I want first to buy it for my moped, but now I use them also for my sport motorbike. They look very professional, have a nice protection pads and they fit my hand very well. They are very light and good to wear. The fabric on palm is not very thick, could be more.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaniloBr on 12/15/2010

- Cheap - Beautiful - Provide nice protection - The tissue in the bottom could be thicker, to protect better palm Some guys are saying the plastic is 'too hard' Actually, That is great to protect hands. I have professional racing gloves and they are exactly the same. The difference is that under the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections