DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Slip Half-Finger Leather Gloves (Pair)
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazzooko on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty good quality. Fast shipment as well. Cons:I thought I could give this a try but my hands were too small, I had to give it to my brother just because it fits his, and not that he uses it. Not recommended for ladies because it is a standard size. The velcro could b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalakay on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Anti-Slip Half-Finger Leather Gloves (Pair) is great deal. Build quality is great, I use them for mountainclimbing and it protects my hands very well :) and gloves are still not damaged. Its made from good material - some leather and some lycra or something -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghadden on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use these as weightlifting gloves. They are useful to minimise the calluses and because some of my bars are old, I can avoid the rust, rough tape and general scratches you can get from moving around weights and equipment. They've not frayed or anything under heavy and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byracsan on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great material; good craft; beautiful; made of quality velvet; fits like it should Cons:dependind on your hand size, may be small OtherThoughts:great for ciclying, you can use in the gym as well, you can use with your motorcycle too. it was very cheap for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrohaagen on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality is nice. Double stiching in many places. The trimmings are pretty good as well. For the low price they are surprisingly good quality. While thin, they still warm well. They look pretty cool. They hold their color, when doing light cleaning of the g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmitaim on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really love this product. This is the second time that I ordered it. Unlike gloves for the gym in Israel which cost a lot and are good, or cheap and tear up in a week these last for a year of intensive work and the price is good. You should always use gloves... Read more

0 0
  • posted byracsan on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:> Excelent quality; > it fits in almost any hands because of its hand belt. even the chubby ones; > the color is great , very elegant > no hands sweating when riding you bike; Cons:> see no cons OtherThoughts:Buy it! its great! its cheap! you lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVadim73i on 05/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good gloves. Took to fill workout (horizontal bars and parallel bars). Also I used it for riding on bike (cross-country and light downhill). It great for all. It can be used in any weather and any season. It made from the black skin. Good quality. Case in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandomoc on 03/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Confortable + Cheaper than famous trademarks + dont make you sweat + its good looking + smells good, i think // + Confortavel + Mais barato que marcas famosas + Nao faz suar muito + Nao eh feia + Nao cheira mal Cons:- some parts are not tailored well - dont... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshoonas on 02/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This gym gloves have great building quality and its very comftarble. I must say that they performe as good as some other more expensive gym gloves. So just get it, and its a very good price. + comfy + great leather + good straping and adjustable + Great grip.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections