DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Slip Half-Finger Leather Gloves (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazzooko on 06/17/2014

Pretty good quality. Fast shipment as well. I thought I could give this a try but my hands were too small, I had to give it to my brother just because it fits his, and not that he uses it. Not recommended for ladies because it is a standard size. The velcro could be tighten but the holes at the fingers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalakay on 05/13/2014

Anti-Slip Half-Finger Leather Gloves (Pair) is great deal. Build quality is great, I use them for mountainclimbing and it protects my hands very well :) and gloves are still not damaged. Its made from good material - some leather and some lycra or something - stretchy, but tough :) Anti-Slip Half-Finger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaguilarn on 07/31/2013

Very well-built, good material and excenelent value. I've been using them for almost two years (for weightlifting) now and they're don't seem to be outworn at all. I can't really see any problem with them. Some could argue that the material could be better, but I sincerely believe it's fairly good considering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghadden on 06/16/2013

I use these as weightlifting gloves. They are useful to minimise the calluses and because some of my bars are old, I can avoid the rust, rough tape and general scratches you can get from moving around weights and equipment. They've not frayed or anything under heavy and consistent use. Can be tightened ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byracsan on 02/26/2013

Great material; good craft; beautiful; made of quality velvet; fits like it should dependind on your hand size, may be small great for ciclying, you can use in the gym as well, you can use with your motorcycle too. it was very cheap for the great quality it holds! buy it!great for ciclying, you can use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrohaagen on 02/19/2013

The quality is nice. Double stiching in many places. The trimmings are pretty good as well. For the low price they are surprisingly good quality. While thin, they still warm well. They look pretty cool. They hold their color, when doing light cleaning of the gloves with rubbing alchocol the color stays.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmitaim on 01/29/2013

I really love this product. This is the second time that I ordered it. Unlike gloves for the gym in Israel which cost a lot and are good, or cheap and tear up in a week these last for a year of intensive work and the price is good. You should always use gloves when you workout with weights in order to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byracsan on 12/20/2012

> Excelent quality; > it fits in almost any hands because of its hand belt. even the chubby ones; > the color is great , very elegant > no hands sweating when riding you bike; > see no cons Buy it! its great! its cheap! you look elegant and smart, a great choice to have a secure bicycle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVadim73i on 05/27/2012

Very good gloves. Took to fill workout (horizontal bars and parallel bars). Also I used it for riding on bike (cross-country and light downhill). It great for all. It can be used in any weather and any season. It made from the black skin. Good quality. Case included. Very good price for it. Easy to attach ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFernandomoc on 03/27/2012

+ Confortable + Cheaper than famous trademarks + dont make you sweat + its good looking + smells good, i think // + Confortavel + Mais barato que marcas famosas + Nao faz suar muito + Nao eh feia + Nao cheira mal - some parts are not tailored well - dont give any suport to the wriste // - Algumas partes ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections