Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by skazisux on 03/08/2013

Pros: Protects your camera very well while also giving it a cool retro look. Very good build quality and appearance. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: I personally don't use the shoulder strap as I find it a little bulky. Fortunately it's easy to disconnect. Bottomline: I'm often asked where I got this case and how much it costs. People can't believe... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by julietchan on 11/12/2012

Pros: Easy to use. Durable. Makes outdoor photography so much more convenient. My kids love it too...and I don't have to worry that they would drop the camera accidentally! Cons: Can't find any shortcoming so far. OtherThoughts: Can fit other brands of camera too as long as it fits within the given sizing. My sisters tried on theirs and it work... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vslav2011 on 08/29/2012

Pros: Price, look, smell, easy to use Cons: Shoulder belt got to be bit harder and reliable, i guess somewhere in non-touristic areas you can easily loose your camera, cause seems to me it's easy to break the belt. OtherThoughts: I like the style of the case, I still own couple of film cameras and wonder how my small s90 will look in new dress,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by blues on 03/03/2012

Pros: + Nice "leather" (probably not real leather?) housing that is around my S90 since I bought it, I carry it everyday in my backpack, and there is still no issues since these 1-2 years now. + Build quality is good, except the carrying straps (because of that only 4/5 build quality) Cons: - Carry straps are so-so, because the metal... Read more

0 0
  • posted by killercmj on 05/07/2011

Pros: Nice, easy to use and very good material. Suits Canon s95. Camera can be use without removing the camera from the casing. Cons: Everytime when changing the battery or memory card, need to unscrew the casing from the camera which is abit troublesome. Another point to note is that the stripe for the casing is a little hard for me to figure... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ThomasR099 on 03/23/2011

Pros: excellent value, i have seen this sold for 5 times this price. quality is great, vintage look is exactly what i was looking for, feels like real leather (probably it is also real leather) Cons: finish on the edges is a bit untidy , the strap could be more sturdy. also it does not really protect form drops of liquid or bad weather, but doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by admacdo on 01/21/2011

Pros: It's REAL LEATHER! 100 percent cows skin. (Unless of course someone has managed to make something that smells and feels and wears like leather does). I've put my S95 in this and it looks the part. It nicely covers all the bits that are going to get bashed around in my bag and lets me not worry so much about things. Cons: That the camera c... Read more

1 0
  • posted by aznswti on 12/24/2010

Pros: The price is definitely acceptable. The case itself looks well-built. The leather looks genuinely smooth, Im pretty sure it is pleather not real leather but who cares? It's awesome. Everything looks well-built, no disappointments and not much complaints! :) Cons: Shipping was not within 2-4 days, it was more like 3-4 weeks (and I ordered... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections