Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have a Nikon digital camera and I decided to buy this bag. I was pleased that the camera can easily fit in the compartment. The quality handbags on top! The price is good! Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim cameras - Comes with lanyard to attach t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsaingenieria on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim Sony cameras - Comes with lanyard to attach to case - Sturdy enough to protect the camera inside the bag or for general travel - Easy to take on the go. - Hard material provides decent protectionCons:No problems!Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrey691 on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have a Nikon digital camera and I decided to buy this bag. I was pleased that the camera can easily fit in the compartment. The quality handbags on top! The price is also very profitable. I thank the store and the manufacturer for the good work! Delivery was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmax11 on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim Sony cameras - Comes with lanyard to attach to case - Sturdy enough to protect the camera inside the bag or for general travel - Easy to take on the go. - Hard material provides decent protectionCons:Only serves to slim came... Read more

Case Cam 1 Case Cam 2 Case Cam 3 Case Cam 4 Case Cam 5
    0 0
  • posted bySpiceymike on 11/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim cameras - Comes with lanyard to attach to case - Sturdy enough to protect a camera inside a bag or for general travel Cons:Only useful for slim cameras which may not be ideal for most brands on the market. The example camera... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections