Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

I have a Nikon digital camera and I decided to buy this bag. I was pleased that the camera can easily fit in the compartment. The quality handbags on top! The price is good! Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim cameras - Comes with lanyard to attach to case - Sturdy enough to protect a camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsaingenieria on 06/05/2013

Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim Sony cameras - Comes with lanyard to attach to case - Sturdy enough to protect the camera inside the bag or for general travel - Easy to take on the go. - Hard material provides decent protection No problems! Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrey691 on 03/16/2013

I have a Nikon digital camera and I decided to buy this bag. I was pleased that the camera can easily fit in the compartment. The quality handbags on top! The price is also very profitable. I thank the store and the manufacturer for the good work! Delivery was fast, as always. For the price gaps and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmax11 on 10/06/2012

- Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim Sony cameras - Comes with lanyard to attach to case - Sturdy enough to protect the camera inside the bag or for general travel - Easy to take on the go. - Hard material provides decent protection Only serves to slim camera no longer relevant to larger ... Read more

Case Cam 1 Case Cam 2 Case Cam 3 Case Cam 4 Case Cam 5

0 0 0

• posted bySpiceymike on 11/15/2011

- Nice and cheap - Fits perfectly for small slim cameras - Comes with lanyard to attach to case - Sturdy enough to protect a camera inside a bag or for general travel Only useful for slim cameras which may not be ideal for most brands on the market. The example camera I used for the images I uploaded ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections