Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZhlain on 01/04/2012

A Galaxy S i9000 is a bit loose when in the case, but for de Galazy S2 i9100 fits perfect. I have changed my phone but not the case. Now I'm more satisfied with it. The materials are not bad. For the price is a good option. Not designed for use with a Samsung Galaxy S i9000, or Galaxy S 2 i9100, but does quite good the job. I'm still using it, but i ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZhlain on 06/24/2011

It is not a bad choice for a Galaxy S i9000, but the phone its a bit loose when in the case, and with time and use gets more loose and don't helps. The materials are not bad. It smells quite to oil. For the price is a good option. Not designed for use with a Samsung Galaxy S i9000, and you can see. I'm still using it, but i don't like it much. If I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelon99 on 05/08/2011

has good feel to touch, like real leather covers good price! no more, but What is expected of a cover for the phone? does its job of protection, because it is also soft on the inside. No protective shipping bag, and this became wrinkled, whith poor appearance. Outside had some glue dots. Seems inexpensive. no more Bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygalaxys on 09/15/2010

Nice finnish makes it look good. Great price! Soft cloth lining to protect phone. No one that I can think of yet. Durability perhaps? (only had it for one day yet) Outside had some microscopic glue dots. Bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S and I think it fits very well. Had trouble finding a case fitting in stores. Cases for iPhone 3GS do not fit Samsung ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections