Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeeorB on 04/01/2014

My family have 7 iPhones so this was for all of them :) I’m happy to buy this product because it is very low price! My coworkers even asked me to buy some for them. none, the sticker is easy to apply and it sticks. even when the phones are messed- its easy to clean. good price. we have 3 kids that use the phone as a toy and get is all messed up, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOlegAC on 10/04/2013

no problem, the product has an good quality. The product does the job as expected. It protects the phone and does not fall off. It is clear and does not distorts the screen view. The protector scratches easily (but still protects the phone). The product comes in a flimsy package. The shipping time was very long. It is a good screen protector and well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunantar on 09/30/2013

As the title says it is not as simple as it seems when it comes on buying a screen protector for your phone. Several choices and juast a photo and some references to make an idea of what you'll recieve. This one comes with two different peel of labels and printed instructions so it is the safest and easiest screen protector i've found. It is as tricky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulo92 on 06/01/2013

It is really easy to put it on the screen. I installed it really fast, and there is only one buble on the top of the phone, but it isn't disturbing. I changed my one year old screen protector wit this. It works well and protects the screen. After 3 weeks of user tehere are some scratches on it, but I think it would occure on every screen protector. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsmaelrubens18 on 03/20/2013

no problem, the product has an excellent quality great designer, I recommend to all very good product and good quality Product usage proficional The product has an ideal size to be transported anywhere. I come to thank you all from the Moment of art does for people. Only God could pay for the good times we provide. And more than anything, it gives people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEuropica on 03/12/2013

+ Cheap. + Cleaning cloth. + Works perfect for about a month. + Easy to put on if you know how it is done. - Gets easily scratched. - If newbie, hard to put on. None other thoughts. Great stuff! Just hard to put on. Buy some of them and change about one time each month. This product is much needed for Iphone. To keep it none scratched and safe. I change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraptorxp2000 on 02/08/2013

Fits very well for the iPhone 4S. Bought a bunch with the bulk cost and it worked out to be extremely cheap (DEAL EXTREME!). Even with the extra cost of shipping, it was still worth it! Items were shipped A LOT faster this way too WITH tracking! It's never fool proof to get all the bubbles and dust out from under the screen when you apply it. but that'... Read more

0 0
  • OK.
    posted byJudithJ on 02/01/2013

- Protects the iPhone well from scratches and dust - Pretty cheap - Get's scratched easily (though underneath is all good) - Not too easy to apply, seeing as they aren't cut to fit the iPhone exactly 100%, and if you take it off for a split second, you risk getting some bubbles/irremovable dust from there. These aren't matte if that's what you thought,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysagisu on 01/03/2013

The product does the job as expected. It protects the phone and does not fall off. It is clear and does not distorts the screen view. The protector scratches easily (but still protects the phone). The product comes in a flimsy package. The shipping time was very long. It is a good screen protector and well worth the money. I would order a few, and so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipepassero on 12/16/2012

It has good quality, good price and protects the screen of iPhone. This allow to change more than one time the protector of iPhone Very difficult to apply in iPhone. One millimeter off, and the aspect is not optimal. In addition any molecule of powder make some bubbles, which are horrible. In spite that, it is an interesting product for iPhone. The ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections