DX » Community » Reviews » 12-LED 20~30lm UV Flashlight Silver (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 49 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 34 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytboy85 on 06/15/2014

Nice build quality considering the price. Consider this a entry level flashlight. It's entertaining but not meant to be professional quality. Very bright blue flashlight with near UV light. Free shipping is a plus. This UV flashlight is unable to check currency, or to reveal urine and others bodily fluids. Also has a surprisingly short battery life.... Read more

Unable to check currency (no fluorescent details)
    0 0
  • posted byRoder1983 on 04/30/2014

- enough UV light. Very much for this price! - good quality - easy to use - for this price you can't find UV Flahlights in Germany that work so fine. I use for geocaching and I was successfull all the time! - I can't find any con. Because of the used "standard" LEDs the light ist not very focused. You can't concentrate the light to a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykodaksE on 02/01/2014

Very useful and handy good on battery life dropped few times, still works my little ones picked this up from my tools as soon as they saw it for their toy collection. it is keeping them quite busy, exploring various options. could not fine any, may be aren't . until now it is not put in liquid, so not sure about it work or not after. i bought it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilamagu on 11/18/2013

Very bright flashlight with near UV light. Excellent battery life too! The body is well made and robust brushed aluminium with a plastic end cap button and glass face. Very good quality for something this cheap. The visible light is to be expected from a LED device. Look else where if you require a true UV source. Battery holder seems to be a little ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byglendahopper on 08/21/2013

Delighted with the product. We are purchasing addtional 250 of these 12-LED UV Flashlights. Product is sturdy and should hold up to normal wear and tear of daily use. Wish that the delivery time was a little quicker. It took approximately 4 weeks for the 3 flashlights to arrive. Hopefully when ordering larger quanities the shipment will arrive sooner.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgottardi on 07/23/2013

- Small flashlight - Very well finished - Aluminium body - A little fragile switch (I experienced poor contact in one of those flashlights with few time of use) - Poor plastic battery holder, sometimes with rusty contacts (but this is not a big problem) Perfect as a money detector, to make "glow-in-the-dark things" bright, and to activate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakurR on 06/24/2013

Decently strong light, very fun to play with for both adults and kids. Uncovers hidden details in bank notes, and makes certain colours "change". Very cheap and sturdy, and is very simple to use. The light illuminated is not only UV-light. The flashlight also emits some purple and blue light. Only one mode for emitting light. If you are not ... Read more

12-LED UV Flashlight Silver (3xAAA) #1 12-LED UV Flashlight Silver (3xAAA) #2 12-LED UV Flashlight Silver (3xAAA) #3 12-LED UV Flashlight Silver (3xAAA) #4
    0 0
  • posted byThomasR099 on 06/01/2013

Good UV torch, bright light, takes regular AAA batteries, all leds and the switch work fine, power seems good. Size and weight are as was expected. while the build quality is good the surface finish is lacking a bit; it looks like the smooth surfaces got hit when knurling the grip; so they're not even. Works fine with Light cured acrylics for fly tying.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byck.mitra on 05/24/2013

Extremely good looking! people will ask about it. Some visible light is also seen and this is good because you know that it is on and working. The battery holder (it takes three AAA) is not so sturdy! I checked with a few currency notes and it worked ok! The inside battery holder could have been sturdier. It does the job but looks flimsy. The outer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykentoh89 on 02/26/2013

-The UV flashlight is able to see most of the things that should be able to be seen using a UV flashlight,however, it is unable to see "bodily fluids" like blood, urine, saliva, and you know... -This UV flashlight is also very bright and powerful any object that is florescent will glow in bright green. -Just like how I said in the pros, the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections