Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- best (or only?) dock available for htc desire
- comes with a charger and usb cable (attached)
- good quality
- fits good
- just works!
- you can also use it with your original charger
- the case does not really support the phone, it just sits on the microusb-plug
- led blue led is mega annoying
- It could be heavier, you always have to use two hands (one holding dock, one pulling phone)
if you don't like the blue led, tape it with black tape. (I did that).
There are two versions out there, one has a microUSB connector on the back side (and comes with a microUSB charger), and the older version comes with a miniUSB connector & charger. I got both for my htc desire, both work fine. But the newer one is much better, so you can directly use your htc charger.
If you have an usb charger you can also use it with the usb cable attached to the dock.
Nice dock for a good price! But it could be cheaper!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.