Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalbone on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small portable card reader. Nice design -- USB cable fits into the unit so there are no protruding cables. Cons:I thought this unit would allow my older PPC Mac to read a 16GB SD card, but that's not the case. Worked just fine with my Windows XP machine, though. Comes w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byff3796a1 on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine with universal memory cards. It's compact so it makes easy to take it with you on a traveling to somewhere you go. It read fast your cards. The price for this thing is cheap but the thing self is not crappy I use it for a long time already. In short... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptyangel on 09/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's small but not so small that you have to wonder where do the cards go like with other card readers, it's really cheap, here card readers are really hard to find and they cost like 3 times the price here, it can read many types of cards and the speed it's really good C... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections