Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohanguner on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price first of all, good batteries, small and easy to handle at home or in the woods hunting. Said 8km range (think so), but in town over tall buildings and hills is worked PERFECTLY for about 2,5km. Should easily work 6-7 km in the woods or on a field. Cons:The sell... Read more

2 0
  • posted byareyoushaw on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:PC-Programmable - huge pro as it is otherwise useless. I used cable '665778' to program it, along with supplied software for Kenwood KPG 87-D. Audible channel selector Flashlight Cons:The aerial is threaded totally different to its socket, it does not screw in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywidde on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, well built. Easy to use and programmable, ok freq range. 440-480 MHz. I used SKU 66578 "USB Programming Cable for Kenwood/WouXun/PuXing/QuanSheng Walkie Talkie" together with Kenwood KPG87D software to program it. To make it legal in my countr... Read more

Freq. list
    3 0
  • posted bychemist95 on 06/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Radio looks professional Not bad power output at all for the price (however it isn't 5W) CAN be programmed with kenwood software and cable so you can put the frequencies of various things like security guards, taxis, cops etc (but don't transmit!!!!) Can be used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnf888 on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build quality is good. Battery life seems pretty good. Compact size. Inbuilt torch. Cons:Range is only about 1km in city areas. Power isn't 5 Watts. Other sites say 3 Watts. I suspect this radio has a number of functions I'm not aware of, but the Chinese manual doesn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoyoterojo on 03/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and small size, good value for money, good quality of manufacture. Good audio and very good mic gain, the battery lasts a very acceptable time. Cons:Regular coverage in the open field a little better, recommended for hotels, restaurants ect. The an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygalp30 on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to use, small size, large 1800 mAh battery, good workmanship and materials, powerful flashlight, clearly hear a voice sensitive microphone, strong battery clip, battery lasts a long time during the talks. Cons:weak coverage: in a built up area 3 km, in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjesuina on 10/28/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:RADIO WITH A GOOD FAIR PRICE, VERY STRONG, AND AT THE SAME TIME VERY LIGHT AND EASY TO CARRY; Cons:The GOT THE INFORMATION YOU WISH TO RUN IN VHF BUSY THAT GOES FOR 136MHZ to 174MHz. OtherThoughts:good radio but to get the informations make it work in the VHF freque... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections