DX » Community » Reviews » 4200mAh Portable Dual-Panel Solar Power Battery Pack for Cell Phones and USB Gadgets
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexplt on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Absolutely must to have for travelers ! It's quite slow to charge itself up, but on the other hand - this is for emergency use only. Solid build, all possible connectors, nice and convenient packaging. Juice pack for your phone ! Charges phone really fast - like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoG83 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything works as expected (except solar charge time, see "cons"). Charges the devices fast. Nice to look, very good design. Cons:Takes a little longer to solar charge it. It can be very usless in a hurry. I have a device that I cannot charge due to its plug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisaacbelmar on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price, I've seen the same gadget in other places, priced much higher. Works well, no need of expertise. Good modern design, good materials. Cons:None for this price. The gadget works out of the box, it's not a powerhouse due to bigger batteries in smartphones... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandavito on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaper than others Solar Charging Multiple adaptors Fast charging compared to other models A LED light (may sound stupid but it's useful) Cons:A bit cheap building materials Still, a bit expensive Hot when charging (maybe too much) The whole bundle (case, cab... Read more

3 0
  • posted byprojeto56 on 07/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great build quality, Metalic casing seems solid enough to resist a couple falls. Battery lasts enough time for a full charge for my Galaxy Note. Cons:Paint is easily scratchable, mine doesn't charge on solar when battery is fully depleted. Adapters doesn't feel resistan... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystokey on 02/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great charger that i take everywhere with me. Had it nearly a year now and it charged my old iphone 3G and also charges my iphone 4. on weekend camping trips it easily keeps me topped off and in good sun it will keep the internal battery topped up. comes with tons of le... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrkoster on 10/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The solar panels work as promised. In contrast to the cheaper models, this one is actually capable of charging in modest light conditions. Another good aspect is the build quility of the charger. The aluminium casing is sturdy and doesn't warp even under stres... Read more

9 0
  • posted bytcheredeev on 09/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent capacity. I'm using it with my Nokia N800 and this charger recharge it fully twice before battery down. Excellent packaging. A lot of connectors. Protecting case is very useful. A LED lamp - not needed here, i think, but nice =) When charging it flashes lamps of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjonnie72 on 08/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact and nicely designed charger with huge 4200 mah battery. Feels solid. Can be charged using USB, A/C (adapter included!) and solar panels. Comes in a solid protective case. Lots of adapters included. Voltage is adjustable. LED's indicate the battery capa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygindidaniel on 05/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The protective case is real good, and everything is packed nicely inside of it. There are a lot of connectors for everything I may need in it, and if you need another connector, you can just connect it to the usb cable supplied. If you know that you are gonna ne... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections