DX » Community » Reviews » 4200mAh Portable Dual-Panel Solar Power Battery Pack for Cell Phones and USB Gadgets
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice package but has some cons

posted by pss2010 on 05/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Does as it claims. Nice case and attachments

Cons:

Unlike another duel solar pack I once bough from here this one lacks having dual standard usb output that run simultaneoysly on the other side. it might be thicker but my other brand is better designed but lacked a case with it.

the universal power charge which has a usb port on it is europe plug not asian or usa plug with swivel pins like some charges have

the power vilt selector is a press button not slider like my other pack.. its way to easy to bump and up the volt which can cook your gear powering from it.. bad design I think.. although it has leds to shows which voltage selected you have to be carful

has a small usb connector but comes with a cable to convet to the standard big usb socket.. no good if you want to connect a flexible laptop lamp to use it like a portable light source

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

could do with improvements.. a slider for volt selection

use the other side of the pack for 2 usb big connectors to power multiple devices

a better universal usb charger when not using solar to trickle charge it

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections