DX » Community » Reviews » D-Link DWA-125 150Mbps WiFi Wireless 802.11n/b/g USB Adapter
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBebeck on 12/30/2012

Boughting this device was very good to me because now I can get wireless signal without using my original notebook wireless card that is damaged. It works very well on Linux systems, where you don't need to install any driver to start using it. All you need to do is plug the device on a USB port and start using it in your Linux. For Windows users, a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytylermaxwell on 11/11/2012

Very easy to use; Works on Linux; Has a good signal and speed. May heat after prolonged use. It is very useful and easy to use. Works great in my home, picks up signal even farther than my laptop's built-in wlan. After prolonged time (many hours) of intense use (in my gateway, transferring megabytes almost incessantly) it got a little hot, but didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomunicarla on 08/29/2012

- It is a genuine D-Link device - Came sealed, inside original box with serial number, MAC address, firmware version - Add ons included cradle for desktop back USB use or for better locating device if notebook is not in a nice place for signal receival, disk with 1.0v of driver, short manual - Device is well-built, came inside plastic bag with notice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJensHedlund79 on 08/24/2011

It works very good and does use 802.11n althoug I was a little bit suspect of this. Easy to install program and you can accually download program from the original d-link site. It looks like a very good copy. But the diod lamps that blinks along with the network use is very faint. Compared to a original pice bought locally you can see the diffresences ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoul00 on 02/26/2011

It works... Same product as on local store's shelf, but 3/4 the price. I have been using it for 3 moths now and haven't had any issues with it. I use it for my PC to save on cable mess in my apartment it get's 80-100% signal strength throw one concrete wall. Works fine on my Windows XP Service pack 3. Build quality is good, mine is stationary so no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinks on 02/11/2011

Works excellent, got it working in less than 10 minutes. Very easy to install and picks up a pretty good signal from pretty far away (my desktop with this adapter is on the basement while my router is on the second floor). No complaints from me! The price is amazing. I question if it is actually D-Link authentic, but I'll just say that I bought a D-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections