DX » Community » Reviews » 60W Mini Vehicle Bull Horn Loud Speaker and Siren System
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlavek1980 on 03/28/2011

It's very easy to mount and use. The offer on DealExtreme says 60W and the box 100W - the true might be somewhere in between, which is pretty good. I received it in less than 3 weeks. It came in damaged box and when I took it out I found the back cover broken. I'm pretty sure it happened due to transport ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byEmerCom on 03/24/2011

Very easy to install & use Clear sound Good price Some white noise appeared when switching on Semiconductors are not phisically connected to plate or body - I had some broken legs problems The sound is little quiet -installing inside the engine compartment isn't so good idea Coming with only 2 sirens ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySGabbana on 11/16/2010

+ sirens and horn are quite loud + siren is good quality build - white noise when connected to the power and turned off - i receive a model with only 3 tones!!! - the voice amplifer could be louder If I turn it off and connect it to the 12V AD/DC converter I can hear a radio station coming out of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytatteditalian on 10/27/2010

WELL ITS CHEAP I DOSE WHAT IT SAYS IT DOSE VERY EASY TO INSTALL. MY VEHICLE IS SET UP TO GET AWAY FROM OTHER (CARS) ILL SAY. AND RED AND BLUES PLUS THIS PEOPLE DO MOVE .IF FOR ANY REASON YOU HAVE TO TAKE APART ITS EASY TO FIX. THE VOLUME/ON OFF SWITCH FELL OFF INSIDE BUT LIKE I SAID VERY EASY TO FIX ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypolpso on 05/20/2010

At first glance, I was disapointed beçause mine had only two sirens buttons,not four like on the pictures, but I received a 100 watts and not the 60 watts I ordered. Less buttons but more power. All effects are adjustable with the volume-switch. Larsen-effect when setting the volume up to a medium-... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhondadna4 on 11/30/2008

This thing makes life a little easier when driving around with people that have no idea in life. People will get out the way when they hear the bullhorn coming. The PA system is good and is clear as day. Not as loud as I wanted it to be but none the less you can not beat the price for such a small thing.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bysamsam on 01/05/2008

This item is a great laugh. It'll put a mischievious smile on most non law-affiliated faces! The sirens are particularly loud and seem to have no problem getting out into the open from a diesel sound-proofed engine bay. 'Visible components' such as the hand set (which, if installed correctly should be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjelle2503 on 12/03/2007

Got a 100W version with 5 modes + mike instead. For use in car. It's excellent. Sneaking up behind somebody then giving him the scare of his life by pressing one button xD REALLY loud noise. Sound isn't really that smooth more on crack then a smooth siren. 5 modes shown here http://youtube.com/watch?... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections