• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Loud -zz horn

posted by jelle2503 on 12/03/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Got a 100W version with 5 modes + mike instead.

For use in car. It's excellent. Sneaking up behind somebody then giving him the scare of his life by pressing one button xD

REALLY loud noise. Sound isn't really that smooth more on crack then a smooth siren.

5 modes shown here http://youtube.com/watch?v=gUUIh5vSxIQ in this youtube video. Video was a test and was recorded outside my little village, thinking i had enough clearance so i wouldn't upset anyone. wrong thought, first time i press this button i got scared trying this thing, it seriously was that loud.

Can be fit quite easily.

Microphone on this 100W machine is excellent. I can now annouce i lost my virginity to my whole town! Excellent

Cons:

Wires aren't red/black and didn't show + OR - : little confusing.

It has one soundmode, that reminds me of a toygun i used to had. This toygun was uttermust obnoxious - a loud swirly noise going down in a spiral so it seems.

OtherThoughts:

Illegal in my country to use on-road.

Too bad there's nothing optional. IE. applying new tunes or something like that. would've been kool. Or have it play MP3 files or something

Bottomline:

quite cheap. so get it, if you're looking for some fun while driving.

but beware i'm positive not any law enforcement will like you HUNKING this bad boy on a public road.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections