DX » Community » Reviews » Freezer Thermometer (-30C~50C)
  • 5 star 18 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 10/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's compact and there are two ways to hang it: Either hook it over a small bar or wire (if you have wire shelves in your refrigerator) or slip on the suction cup and stick it on the refrigerator wall. I used the suction cup and it has held well for a couple o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhesitating on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very accurate, just what I needed to see whether my freezer actually froze the food over minus 18 center grade. It does the job very well, sticks to the inside of the freezer door where I have placed it. The measuring is easy to read. I am really pleased with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajwitz on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I put it in the freezer and it is nice to finally know what temperature it is so I can set the temperature dial properly in my freezer (since it only says cold to colder to coldest) Cons:The little suction cup holder part broke, probably because it was cold an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItaboray on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple, looks ok. I liked it. I used it in my fridge, and it seems to be working fine. Cons:Looks cheap. Unless you have antoher thermometer, you dont know if it is working correctly. It has some chinese writings on it, but nothing that you cant ignore and use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdgarNeumann on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works pretty well and fast. There is a plastic mount part. Just press this on a flat surface and it will hold the thermometer, even inside the very cold freezer (mine have -22 degrees Celsius, measured by this thermometer). Cons:Not really something against, but just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works good enough to be complementary thermometer for your freezer/fridge, if you have not any. Useful especially for fridge to keep designated temperature. Cons:Cheap plastic The scale is small The precision is not perfect - two reasons: as said, the scale is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeridor on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works in fridges and freezers colored intervals for both, with proper values Cons:written in Chinese the sucction cup is a joke (moisture in the fridge makes it peel off, coolness in the freezer makes it stiff). OtherThoughts:Use an alternate means of attachin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byardenl on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The size is perfect, not too small, not too big. Tested under different temperature: 15C, 5C and 25C, it's very accurate. The thermometer is under a small Robust case, which is not easy to break. it's Celsius degree, not USA F. Cons:It's designed for freezer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarlos1962 on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works pretty well and I checked the temperature with 2 other digital devices... amazing. It fits perfectly inside the fridge... I put one on top so I can measure the worse (hottest) temperature inside Cons:Nothing really... the only thing I can think is that t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskyzzz on 07/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build quality is excellent. Lightweight and has a hook on the top if you wish to hang inside your refridgerator or storage facility to measure the temperature. It is very Small, yet the scale is very clear. Need no battery to operate! Temperature is in Celsius... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections