Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great to remove the "morning after" face

posted by Tamaroa on 10/27/2008
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

-versatile Hot or Cold Compress

-covers the whole face, not just the eye area, like many masks on the market

-really improves the blood circulation when used cold

-replaces the use of tea bags to do the same job (used cold)

-relaxes the whole face when used warmed.

Cons:

-the plastic smells funny. You should wash it thoroughly before use.

-not to be used more than 20 minutes (ok, not really a con, except if you fall asleep from the well-being you get into)

-not for people who have circulatory problems, or who are hyper-sensitive to cold or warm.

OtherThoughts:

I use it cold, on morning after partying, to look like a normal person again. It really makes your face deflate, and remove the terrible look of swollen and tired eyes.

I heard it was very effective for sports injury, like face-beating recovery... although I didn't have to experience that so far.

It's also good to use after any kind of face surgery, for faster recovering (used hot).

Bottomline:

This reusable mask can be applied again and again. Some like it cold, some like it hot, but there are many usage possible with it, that you will easily find on Google, to make sure whether you should use it warm or cold. Get it, put it in the fridge, and next time you don't look good in the morning, put it on for a few minutes, and see the result.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections