DX » Community » Reviews » Data/Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Kit + SIM Card Tray Extraction for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrudyrab on 09/27/2013

- Easy to use, - Does not fall off/out, - SIM Card Extractor at hand - The data plug sometimes sticks out but its ok you only need to press a little harder. - you can lose it easily - Hard to use for SIM extraction but it does the job Can be cheaper for the quality of the product but still a great price. Its Useful, good quality and easy to use perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBop on 07/31/2013

Good product to keep dust away. As the ear phone input is on the top, small particle of water/ dust can easly enter in to your phone during regular use at various conditions. This product prevents and protect your phone. you may lose it easily if you dont take care of it in your regular use as this product protrudes from the surface of the phone. buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRikiMcd on 06/06/2013

Very good anti dust kit.Like the name says keeps your iphone from dust and other small garbage that can enter.Fits good on iphone 4, iphone 4s and also on iphone 3g and 3gs.Good soft rubber material, and also good dark black color that matches really good with black iphone. Could not find many cons on this item.Maybe one of the cons is that u have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeo1972 on 04/03/2013

Fits perfectly both ends of my iPhone 4S, it stays firmly on place and doesn't allow any strange particle to enter, the card tray extraction part works as expected, i've used it multiple times, and, while i thought they would not last, i'm still using them one year after. The data port cover gets obtrusive after a while, mostly because i have to keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 02/27/2013

It is simple and discrete.. and it really keeps dust and poket fuzz form entreing your iphone or idevice plugs.. and it is really helpfull to have a sim card extraction in hand.. well as it is small and discrete you may lose it if you take it off to charge or plug in your phones.. i recomend that when you take it off you place it allways in the same ... Read more

ANTI-DUST 1 ANTI-DUST 2
    2 0
  • posted bycgfnick on 10/12/2012

- Easy to install; - good for protect your iPhone/iPad/iPod; - cheaper; - good color. - Very easy to lost; - It doesnt fit the data dock perfectly, but, it is still usable. Very simple design as well as useful, for the summer especially. I've gotten a second pair since they are so tiny and can be lost easily. Overall good item to protect your iphone/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanio on 03/04/2012

Very good and fits exactly in the holes even in the iPhone 4s.The material from which they are made is very flexible and good enought to fit right in the place and to protect again dust and other filths. When is cold outside there is a little bit more pressure that has to be applied to insert the botom one of the anti-dust plugs.Also the SIM extractor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykamyu2881 on 03/11/2011

1-The kit wrap very well in the earphone/data jack that completely avoids the Dust 2-They are very to put and remove 3-Together with a Black Bumper they are very cool 1-The SIM Extractor is very bad, it is very difficult to extract the SIM slot using it 2-If you put the Data Jack protector wrong, it can bend the connector inside 3-The Ear-Phone Jack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynsmarr on 11/16/2010

Greatest invention ever. It closes off ports on the iphone preventing dust build up while at the same time cleaning out any dust that may have gotten stuck over time. A tad difficult to extract the hadphone needle, especially with a silicon case on. Cover for the usb port fits well but on the one i received its a bit loose on one side. should've ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysummersea on 08/19/2010

- Fits and covers the respective holes well - Earphone hole plug comes with a sim tray extraction pin which is a good bonus. - Brainless when it comes to - Earphone plug head is slopping and not flat so after fully inserting in to the phone, the head is not flushed with the edge of the phone. - Build quality is good but not 100% even. - How about having ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections