DX » Community » Reviews » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Toy Set (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndrePVB on 03/03/2011

This is a low price item compared to other retailers. It is a complete set to start out with bakugan, the kid to who I gave it was very impressed with the quantity. Also, one of the bakugans -so I understand from him ;)- was particualry strong in 'g-power' Also the shooter is cool. The build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykorgeza75 on 12/30/2010

First, it's cheap! Much cheaper than the original. The bakugan "thrower" is even better the original, as it emits sound and visual effefcts... Build quility is just acceptable by kids. My girlfriend's kid just didn't care about the quality, he had so much fun with playing it! He also got some more of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaisydx on 12/28/2010

It's in a nice gift box, the same box they sell here for 25 euro's. Built quility is very very very bad. You have to help each one to get them open, the cards where stuck together, so 2 of them already very ugly. The cards are also all with the same picture, but that isnt such a problem. DX: Try it yourself,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrezzn0 on 11/27/2010

The shooter was good enough to use. The build quality is totally bad. These are what you can easily call bad copy. That's what these are. Badly manufactured, don't work properly, badly coloured, not even the strength value are printed. One of them was incompleted build and lacked a wing thing. The manufacturer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillur on 09/25/2010

A lot of bakugan plastic toys with such a cheap price. The bakugans are reasonably high quality plastic. The cards are good quality. The launcher is better than I have expected. You can only but one bakugan in my country for the price of this set. The cards are all the same in my set. But my nephew did ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazo747 on 09/14/2010

If your kids like Bakugans, this is a must product: you get 6 brawlers, 3 magnetic cards (to open the brawlers) and a launcher. Only the launcher costs as much as the entire product. All pieces look genuine and survived the playing for now (didn't fall apart). Didn't find any yet Cheap and useful. Can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeysham on 08/17/2010

great toy for the kid for half the price of buying in a store. he cant stop playing build quality is not the best but everything works. what can I say..... try stopping the kid for food or bedtime...... he keeps asking for it all the time..... the ball shooting gun makes kind of an irretating noise but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkJolteon on 07/30/2010

They are just like the original one, same resistence Have some really small parts that breaks easily, letting out it's small springs that could be eaten by small children It could be better built so the parts won't break so easy, also if you have patience, you could open one by one of the bakugan and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections