DX » Community » Reviews » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Toy Set (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Not so good

posted by AndrePVB on 03/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is a low price item compared to other retailers. It is a complete set to start out with bakugan, the kid to who I gave it was very impressed with the quantity. Also, one of the bakugans -so I understand from him ;)- was particualry strong in 'g-power' Also the shooter is cool.

Cons:

The build quality is low, even for a cheaper product. One of the bakugans fell apart on the first day. can be reassembled, but falls apart on each shoot. In my package, one card was missing (got 5), and these cards are all identical. Half of the bakugans have no listed g-power, making them not usable in the regular combat game.

OtherThoughts:

The box cannot stand the mail-pressure from a dx shipment. So if you intend to give this, know that the box will not be representative anymore. The blisters inside the box are strong enough to protect the toys, i got mine undamaged.

Bottomline:

In the end the result is a good shooter, two good bakugans and 3 worse (no g-power) and 5 identical cards. This would be more expensive to buy in the regular shop, so in that sense it is still a good deal. However, the effect of some not good items spoils the total image when one presents this as a gift.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections