DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Beyblade Spinning Tops/Gyro Set (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjtflinn on 06/18/2014

These were a Christmas gift for my son. There simply did not exist some of the parts of this set in North America, let alone in one set, and the prices were nothing I could afford. Except this set fulfilled all of these and a true fraction of the price. My son was ecstatic, I felt like a hero, and I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjtflinn on 04/21/2014

Better than average quality for these toys. My little boy was more than satisfied by the quality and performance and this product. None. Well made and very tough. Would have ordered more for birthday gifts for other children if I knew these would surpass my expectations. I spend far more than this for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMulilla on 02/17/2014

- Good quality, especially metal parts. Well built. No sharp edges. - Plenty of spare parts. Tips suffer a lot from playing, so it's pretty helpful to have spare ones - Looks and feels like the original beyblades, maybe just a little lighter than original. Probably you can't cheat a grown up kid that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenman21 on 11/26/2013

Het is echt een perfect artikel. Ik hrb er zelf al meerdere van besteld. En ze doen echt niet onder voor de beyblad artikelen die in nederland verkocht worden. Ze zien er mooi uit en zijn van hoge kwaliteit. Ieder kind zou er blij mee zijn als hij of zijdeze kregen. Dus ik ga ze zeker nog eens bestellen.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychavescardan on 07/30/2013

For children a great toy. good quality. advisable.The sawtooth puller is straight and great. - The auto load launcher is top notch. - Lots of parts made it good for customizing options. - Really good copies. You need to look hard to notice. Individual parts break now and again, the plastic isn't very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeSimmi on 06/07/2013

Apparently very good, I liked the ability to mount various types and colors. Received in great condition the content. Very good. In great condition. The only counter I have is that the package came a little damaged, but it has not damaged anything in the content. Apparently very good, I liked the ability ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeSimmi on 06/07/2013

Brinquedo aparentemente muito bom, veio completinho, embalado em em perfeitas condições. Varias peças para montar vários modelos e cores diferentes. O único contra que tenho é que a caixa chegou um pouco amassada, embora não tenha danificado em nada o conteúdo.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgibi on 04/23/2013

Good quality in general. Some parts have a strong built. Plastic and metallic pieces are well build, without wrong cuts. Everything fits well. Launchers are not so strong. The auto launcher seems will loose power soon. My box had a missing tip, it came with 3 instead of 4, and one of them arrived broken.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguyldx on 12/23/2012

Price is a excellent, given that it includes shipping. Tops are very similar to original and come with a large amount of spare parts. Plastic quality. The plastic will not withstand the same abuse as original. We have some original BayBlades and you can see that they last longer than these. These tend ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

If it is not important for your child if he is playing with an original brand name toy, this SKU if what you need. A kit that has everything to operate and play with blades in one set. It comes with various type of blades in different shapes and colors so more than one kid can play. Bad plastic quality,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections