DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Beyblade Spinning Tops/Gyro Set (Random Color)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjtflinn on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These were a Christmas gift for my son. There simply did not exist some of the parts of this set in North America, let alone in one set, and the prices were nothing I could afford. Except this set fulfilled all of these and a true fraction of the price. My son... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjtflinn on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Better than average quality for these toys. My little boy was more than satisfied by the quality and performance and this product. Cons:None. Well made and very tough. OtherThoughts:Would have ordered more for birthday gifts for other children if I knew these... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenman21 on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Het is echt een perfect artikel. Ik hrb er zelf al meerdere van besteld. En ze doen echt niet onder voor de beyblad artikelen die in nederland verkocht worden. Ze zien er mooi uit en zijn van hoge kwaliteit. Ieder kind zou er blij mee zijn als hij of zijdeze kre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgibi on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality in general. Some parts have a strong built. Plastic and metallic pieces are well build, without wrong cuts. Everything fits well. Cons:Launchers are not so strong. The auto launcher seems will loose power soon. My box had a missing tip, it came with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguyldx on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is a excellent, given that it includes shipping. Tops are very similar to original and come with a large amount of spare parts. Cons:Plastic quality. The plastic will not withstand the same abuse as original. We have some original BayBlades and you can see that th... Read more

4 0
  • posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:If it is not important for your child if he is playing with an original brand name toy, this SKU if what you need. A kit that has everything to operate and play with blades in one set. It comes with various type of blades in different shapes and colors so more t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydfabbrizi on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product complies 100% with the specifications provided by the seller. The acceptable price is below the price set out in my country (Arg). The parts are metal and plastics are hard (not soft). Delivery time is acceptable (about a month). No problems with any of the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrankiejol on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good packaging, interchangeable pieces. Solid, the toys have been being used a lot for some days and still feel like the first day. Anyway some parts are made of plastic, so don't expect to last forever. The colors are nice, and the ability to remove and change parts from... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylffartura on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seem's like the hasbro gadged, same weight and preety look. the childen like too much this toy. 1 set gives chance to 4 child enjoy a battle. Cons:It plastic pieces are not so strongs, but the iron are good. the spare parts doesn't look have a good lifetime. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKorma on 07/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap. - Does what it should. - Provided lot's of fun for my kids (3-5 years). - Design looked a lot lighter than genuine Beyblades, which my kids had earlier. But still worked well against them. Cons:- Some "tune-up" parts are hard to put on. - most probabl... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections