Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJDesfontaine on 05/16/2014

It is cheap, and works quite well. They are not really the same as the originals, nor do they ressemble to the picture. They are little shorter than originals, the tip is tinyer, and not softer than the rest, it is all the same hard material. Recommended you put a protective film over your touch screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byairbrnetravel on 12/11/2013

These are a replacement for NDS. They are the correct size and feel very good in the hands. They are quite light (not sure about originals, never had them). They don't "stick" quite perfectly in the slot. They kinda giggle in the hole and come out VERY easily. Not much, see if there's another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarmani on 07/08/2013

Just like the original nintendo DS stylus The stylus point feels rougher than the original but it does not seem to damage the screen. Like the original the stylus does not really stay in place in its holder so its still very likely it will be lost but at a price of 0.75$/stylus it does not really matter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymclpl on 05/21/2013

It's very cheap, and very good DS styluses for very first Nintendo DS, a commonly known as DS Phat model. It's two black styluses perfectly fit in slot and working very good with a DS touchscreen, you can play your games as you want! Hardly you can find any cons. It's a piece of plastic after all. It'... Read more

Stylus attached to a DS

0 0 0

• posted byoOKHKNOo on 05/09/2013

These are really defficult to buy today, and if you have an original Nintendo DS whose pencil you´ve lost, these are much appreciated. I couldn´t find it anywhere, much less for this price. It doesn´t fit all that well, one of them falls. That was a little dissapointing. In any case it&... Read more

Pencils Pencil

0 0 0

• posted byjuz098 on 08/10/2012

Super cheap you get two stylus instead of one, these work exactly like the originals i have absolutely no complaints about this it works just like the original, when you touch the touchpad it responds correctly they fit in the back of the Nintendo DS too If i had to pick a con i would say the tip of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseanpaulk on 01/16/2012

it is what it is. Well built and fits nicely in the storage slot. nice that you get 2 just in case you lose another one. Super cheap so no need to give it a second thought. the pointer has a little seam on it which might scratch if you arnt careful...but I haven't had any problems with it. Just buy a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDjShooter71 on 12/18/2011

- Price - Two Stylus - A good replacement - Didn't come in the box what it showed in the picture. (Only came in the plastic) - The quality is not as good (But what you see and what you buy is what you get) It's good! It's better then nothing. It's worth it, and I bet you. If your trying to go to your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAtome on 09/18/2011

+ Fit perfectly in the nintendo DS ( first generation ) + Tien parfaitement dans la nintedo DS ( Première génération) + You get 2 of stylus for that price + 2 stylets pour pas chère - Mine dont look like the picture - Les stylets ne ressembles pas à ceux affichés - Color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytommybazar on 03/01/2010

- Well built, easy to hold, never broke one - they were a fraction of a milimeter too thin, so they didn't exactly hold in the DS and kept falling out. Good styluses (or styli ?) , but too thin for the DS... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections