DX » Community » Reviews » USB Car Charger with USB Data Cable for HTC HD2/Nexus one/Desire - Black (92cm-Length)
  • 5 star 12 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBorjaRS on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Both of them are good products (its difficult for simple USB cable not to be). The retractable charger makes it use much less space than the ones with spring cable. Cons:The charger cable is too thin, so you've got to be careful handling it and avoid bending i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrikkettone on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can be used for any device with a microUSB port, such as all Android smartphones. The cable is retractable and the charger is very handy and compact. Cons:the cable has been ripped itself after 6 months of normal use. It was because the cable is too much thin and so not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPython1320 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it advertises and also has a nice rollback wire so it doesnt tangle in your car. Data cable was a nice plus since you can't ever have too many of them. Cons:The wire in the carger is too thin and breaks easily. Mine broke from the connector fist though. Cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexmikh on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good set - cable and charger. Can be used for any device with a port microUSB. Car charger is compact and takes up little space. Very handy retractable wire - no need to unravel and fold. USB cable provides all the necessary functions. Cons:Wire into the car c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it all the time. Had it for an year! It still looks brand new and works great! The addition of data cable is great too! I used it to charge my phone from my PC and no longer need to detach the original cable from power plug charger! It is also great to have your c... Read more

Car Charger for Android
    0 0
  • posted bydno36 on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Right design charger, retractable thinner cable. Cons:Shuts itself off after about 3 minutes of charging.??? WTH needs to have cable about 6" longer. OtherThoughts:It would be fine if it continued to work instead of shutting off after a few minutes of operation Bot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBertus85 on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It´s very cheap and it do his work without big problems. - The retractible cable is very usefull because occupies little space. Cons:- It not charges very fast and if you use the phone at the same time it´s possible that not charge enought. - The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiersma on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap charger for micro usb eguipment. Even with a micro usb-cable. Until now it has charged different phones. Als posseble to use it as external power. An extra micro usb.cable is included. Also a very usefull part. Cons:Very thin wire so handle it smootly. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonivua on 03/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap, with this price you cannot get anything like this from the shop -Works -Extra USB wire! Cons:-Very cheap plastic -Very thin wire -Bit too strong spring for the delicate construction OtherThoughts:Need to be careful as the wire is very thin and the spri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspinpoo on 01/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ It works, ofcourse + It works for ALL micro USB-B phones (pretty much all new phones, atleast all new HTC phones). + the cable lengh is adjustible Cons:- First thing you thinks when you hold it: "PLASTIC!" - would be better if you could change the ou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections