Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhedoluna on 11/29/2013

- It works! It saved my brain a lot of times in the past few weeks! - It's very simple: just point it somewhere near you and let the image changes before you touch anything else! - If the static has been discharged you will see the change in the face on the tool! I just have to remember to take it with me, always! There are no instructions included.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoaduba on 10/19/2013

On summer time, I've always had trouble with static, specially when I get out of my car, it's really unpleasant. But this product is very helpful, and I don't get static electricity anymore. Easy to use, it is also safe Small size Easy to carry Nice design The little sreen works OK The material is resistant I really liked this product It could be cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninkasi on 03/19/2013

The thing is cheap, has been very rugged and reliable (have had it on my keychain for over a year now!) and it does the job. Sometimes I forget I have it, so don't use it and get zapped! Initially I had no idea how to use it..... it didn't come with instructions. It's really simple to use though, so they weren't necessary. Basically you hold the thing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansolav on 10/16/2012

I have this one at my job, and i work with som machines that every now and then gives me a wake up. Especially when its cold outside, and the static builds up. I have it on the machine, and when i aproax i just take it in my hand and pokes the machine 2-3 times. Then i am free to touch with no unpleassent static Ony cons, it just works! I bought another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerickjbc on 02/21/2012

It's just great and easy to use, works every time. You just grab it and touch metal with it and the lcd screen will show a little lightning when you realease static. It comes with a ring so you can use it as a keychain. - The package was all in mandarin and I had a hard time figuring out how to use it. - It's not that cheap for a very simple device.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglendale on 07/15/2011

I ALWAYS get zapped when I get out my car and then try to shut the door. Sometimes it was so bad, it made my hair stand up on end, and often felt like an electric shot up my arm. Not any more. This little beauty actually works. It came with a Keyring steel ring thing and I just slipped it on with the rest of my keys. So its very handy when I get out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeteo2010 on 06/11/2011

Easy to use, stable build quality, resist heat. Doesn't need any batteries and comes with a ring to attach it to your keychain. I carry it with me all the time. Nice color blue. It's pricey. I've seen it cheaper on other sites. You really don´t know when it's work,because Doesn't beep or so when static discharge is unloaded So is very difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byretgorus on 05/26/2011

It really release static electric on. Just touch the grey button and hold the black plactic rubber to any conductive. It is quite small. you can carry easily with your key chain. - simple - easy to use - works I think price is a little bit high as a simple tool. It is very usefull especially when you get out of the car. I could not touch the door. Every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW00fer on 09/13/2010

Easy to use, stable build quality, nice screen. Doesn't need any batteries and comes with a ring to attach it to your keychain. Nice color blue. Might come in other colors or variants. Havn't seen this in my country yet. It's pricey. I've seen it for 2.86 on other sites. Doesn't beep or so when static discharge is unloaded. So in the evenings very difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzhawa on 06/17/2010

It works. You just have to touch the rubber black part to grounded metal and it really does discharge the shock you might otherwise get. The LED display only changes when it discharges so you know it works The material feels a little bit sticky, I'm not sure why that is. There were times when I used it and the shock was so powerful, it kind of burned ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections